No announcement yet.

*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am guessing that my H was no surprise and correctly projected by revo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      I am guessing that my H was no surprise and correctly projected by revo.
      I actually had you for a different H pitcher.

Comment

• Hubbell this late is pretty amazing...franchise patience pays off. Franchise Patience would be a good name for a band.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          I actually had you for a different H pitcher.
          Interesting. That probably has something to do with not doing positions and my catcher slot. I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about, and he was my backup plan, but that plan was Ugly with a capital U at catcher.

Comment

Interesting. That probably has something to do with not doing positions and my catcher slot. I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about, and he was my backup plan, but that plan was Ugly with a capital U at catcher.
            ok, I can follow the bread crumbs...confirms my suspicions for your C
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              This is like an advanced level game of Clue
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Look at all you nerds with your projections.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Look at all you nerds with your projections.
                  Ha, I'm only backtracking to see what folks are talking about. Plus a couple exceptions
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ha, I'm only backtracking to see what folks are talking about. Plus a couple exceptions
                    I have a hard enough time with my own team to give a crap what anyone else wants

Comment

Yup, that's true. I just finished my 2nd iteration, enforcing era restrictions. My third and final iteration will be to enforce position restrictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Yup, that's true. I just finished my 2nd iteration, enforcing era restrictions. My third and final iteration will be to enforce position restrictions.
                        No WHIP restrictions ?

That was the daddest of dad jokes. A Vintage Dad joke, if you will
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It's hardly a secret. He's been mine since Controller Jacobs took Drysdale five rounds ago.

Comment

It's hardly a secret. He's been mine since Controller Jacobs took Drysdale five rounds ago.
                            I dont think he's actually yours. I'm tempted to take him just for fun.

Comment

not a sectret maybe, but like Johnny says not everyone is tracking and projecting. So it's new to me !
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                I dont think he's actually yours. I'm tempted to take him just for fun.
                                You know, I actually highly encourage you to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X