Jmaeroff__    45.2    33.7    34.0    36.7    149.606    10
    MookieTy_    54.9    29.8    47.4    30.8    162.907    9
    Revo_____    38.5    45.4    38.0    41.8    163.590    8
    Cavebird__    37.9    37.8    35.6    37.0    148.283    11
    Bene Futu    45.3    43.6    51.9    42.0    182.820    4
    Frae_____    33.5    43.2    42.7    48.2    167.560    6
    Ken______    36.4    37.6    38.2    35.8    147.946    12
    CONFIRMED

Either update your SS, or make sure Dan Brouthers BY is 1887 not 1894.

Comment

• For all of Bene's griping about his pick, it jumped him almost 10 points in my projections and into 4th place. A close fight for 1-3 between Johnny, DMT, and Controller Jacobs, with Johnny in the lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
        Since I don't do projections CB I can't be sure if Smoltz or other Braves pitchers would be better for me. When I thought I was getting Tannehill I liked Smoltz but when I lost Tannehill and had to go to Tekulve I wasn't sure so no argh, but he might have been better for me in the end. Now I get whatever ATL pitcher I decide to take in the last round.
        It seemed obvious to me with the projections that Smoltz was way better for me, and someone else was significantly better for you. But I didn't trust you to do projections and not steal Smoltz and mess us both up.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          It seemed obvious to me with the projections that Smoltz was way better for me, and someone else was significantly better for you. But I didn't trust you to do projections and not steal Smoltz and mess us both up.
          Thanks I respect that and it was probably for the best. My laziness was making me just go with taking the best ATL pitcher left in the final round when I only need to project Ken's pick

Comment

Thanks I respect that and it was probably for the best. My laziness was making me just go with taking the best ATL pitcher left in the final round when I only need to project Ken's pick
            Lol. If I get the other guy I want who could be snaked snaked from me around the turn, I'll deserve it.

Comment

I wonder, did you ever project who I was going to pick? I know I didn’t

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                FWIW, I had Giambi right, but Longoria wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  No i mean I will try to guess your very last pick next round. I didn’t bother with this my picks are all locked in except maybe my Atlanta pitcher though I expect that to be pretty locked in too.

Comment

• Good value with Longoria there, considering his letter & franchise. I was on the verge of taking him in Round 22, but went with Larkin only because I needed an OBP boost.

Comment

• I posted a VD 16 Discussion Thread ... would be good if everyone could express some opinions and preferences.

Comment

• Not sure I can ppost this correctly with my current config - here is what I added for Tiernan

byh
                        draft KO Tiernmi01_1891 Tiernmi01 Tiernan Mike 1891 542 166 16 73 111 54 69 3 0 614 0.388 1890

hit_comb
                        Draft tiernmi01 Tiernan Mike 1891 614 16 73 111 53 0.388 6732 106 853 1316 428 0.392 OF SFG T Deadball 1890
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                          Not sure I can ppost this correctly with my current config - here is what I added for Tiernan

byh
                          draft KO Tiernmi01_1891 Tiernmi01 Tiernan Mike 1891 542 166 16 73 111 54 69 3 0 614 0.388 1890

hit_comb
                          Draft tiernmi01 Tiernan Mike 1891 614 16 73 111 53 0.388 6732 106 853 1316 428 0.392 OF SFG T Deadball 1890
                          It's already updated in the downloadable Spreadsheet.

You should be able to copy paste this if you want to do it manually, but don't include the "draft" and "KO" parts. That is ... paste from "tiernmi01" onwards and you should be good.

Also: right click > "paste special" > unicode text.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                            For all of Bene's griping about his pick, it jumped him almost 10 points in my projections and into 4th place. A close fight for 1-3 between Johnny, DMT, and Controller Jacobs, with Johnny in the lead.
                            With my amazing pick Cavebird is going to once again update his projections... ;0
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              With my amazing pick Cavebird is going to once again update his projections... ;0
                              if only it were enough....
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                I had a different Cub WC hitter for you; I'll see if it helps you later. I think DMT (I apparently cannot project any of his picks) might benefit more. But I have to get the new spreadsheet first from download as CJ went ahead and broke the whole system, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X