Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    How long does it take you to wake up?
    crap, sorry, got up and started doing yard work before it got too crazy hot here. Looking now.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

How long does it take you to wake up?
      don't start no trouble with the Amish Mafia -or you will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        crap, sorry, got up and started doing yard work before it got too crazy hot here. Looking now.
        Its already 67F here.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Its already 67F here.
          heck it is 90 here in Ohio and suppose to stay that way for the next week

Comment

Its already 67F here.
            Was 90° here today. Yuck.

Comment

• 97 degrees here. We are not sophisticated enough to use special characters when we type. :sideeye:
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Yeah, I don't have a ton of awesome options. I had Ventura typed in more than once but obviously didn't pull the trigger.
                There are very obvious Ventura downgrades that are kinda Okish. That's why I didn't mind gambling on him.

Still wish I could have found a way to keep my final Contemporary hitter. My V pitching options were non-existent. That wasn't even an option to be honest.

Comment

Its already 67F here.
                  We haven't had an overnight low as low as 67F in a month and a half, lol. It's overnight lows of upper 70's and lower 80's here, with 80% humitidy.

Comment

• I got all of the picks around the turn (from Johnny on) except for Ogilve and Stargell (WC are tough). Which worries me given how I fare in my projections.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                      I got all of the picks around the turn (from Johnny on) except for Ogilve and Stargell (WC are tough). Which worries me given how I fare in my projections.
                      That's impressive because as of a couple hours ago I was planning to pick two different guys.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Hey---for the first time in forever, Feral is not in first; you have passed him. He'll take it back when he picks, unless he does QUIZY garbage, but he's starting to fall. Your picks looked logical to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                          Hey---for the first time in forever, Feral is not in first; you have passed him. He'll take it back when he picks, unless he does QUIZY garbage, but he's starting to fall. Your picks looked logical to me.
                          Yea for some reason I had other inferior plans in mind but thankfully didn't go with them. Being in first for one pick is nice, but being in first during the next-to-last pick is the ultimate goal.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• AARRRGGGHHH on Treinen. Unbelievable. Second time Feral's screwed me.

Comment

AARRRGGGHHH on Treinen. Unbelievable. Second time Feral's screwed me.
                              Really ? I almost let him go because I had u with someone else like 99%
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Really ? I almost let him go because I had u with someone else like 99%
                                Although maybe that means u are punting something I didn't think u were. Anyway, looking forward to the next round and a half of enlightenment
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X