• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at Bene's church, I'll pick... eventually

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I'm at Bene's church, I'll pick... eventually
      Be careful going to Bene's church, you don't know what it entails. Bene---dragging another one to the dark side? I guess that is your job.

Comment

• I had vlad typed in and then changed it at the last minute. Honestly this draft has been kind of a drag. I shouldn’t have participated. Hopefully the next one will be a little less demanding.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Oh and I’m unavailable for a while. I’d send a pick ahead but I have no idea what I’m doing or who I need or anything lol.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            I had vlad typed in and then changed it at the last minute. Honestly this draft has been kind of a drag. I shouldn’t have participated. Hopefully the next one will be a little less demanding.
            At least I know someone else was looking at him. The people who are good at evaluating player value always like when we change formats. It takes me 2-3 times on a format to get any idea what I’m doing lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              I had vlad typed in and then changed it at the last minute. Honestly this draft has been kind of a drag. I shouldn’t have participated. Hopefully the next one will be a little less demanding.
              Vlad was the last player on the list of guys I made before the draft that I thought might go in the first five rounds. Tremendous value here.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                Vlad was the last player on the list of guys I made before the draft that I thought might go in the first five rounds. Tremendous value here.
                Ok now to make sure i don’t finish last

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                  Ok now to make sure i don’t finish last
                  It's weird this draft. No idea how teams will finish. Heyelander is miles in last, but he basically has 10 rounds of candy left, so he should shoot up the standings. Feral is running away with it, but he has tons of pain left. You have an interesting combination of a bunch of candy and a bunch of pain and you are sitting in the middle. I am sure you'll finish somewhere between 1st and 13th.

Comment

Feral is running away with it, but he has tons of pain left.
                    I'm the Feral Slasher, I live on pain.

As far as running away with it...nope. There is one other team that worries me a lot, and has some favorable conditions. A couple other teams also worry me little. It's going to be an interesting and savage ending.
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Darn it, I don't have any time to focus on this b/c I'm heading back to our safety net (6 hours away, the coast).

So... I'll just pick

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        I'm the Feral Slasher, I live on pain.

As far as running away with it...nope. There is one other team that worries me a lot, and has some favorable conditions. A couple other teams also worry me little. It's going to be an interesting and savage ending.
                        There are several teams that worry me a lot, but it is so hard to tell because the wrong combination of good letters and good franchises might end up not working---the letters are weirdly distributed through the franchises.

Comment

• Total punt pick, I needed a 3B and there is no one else on KC I wanted so this keeps all my other options open. Brett was also in Brockmire and I liked that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                            Total punt pick, I needed a 3B and there is no one else on KC I wanted so this keeps all my other options open. Brett was also in Brockmire and I liked that show.
                            I can't believe he lasted that long, either. KCR doesn't have much, and he's good. It's weird how so many picks for weak franchises went early while others just sat and sat. For example, is Brett any worse than Fred Clarke who went in Round 12? The difference seems minimal at most, and Brett is normal rather than DB---although there doesn't seem to be a problem with too many DB guys to pick for the slots. Nice set of picks there. Of course, those were your candy letters...

Comment

I can't believe he lasted that long, either. KCR doesn't have much, and he's good. It's weird how so many picks for weak franchises went early while others just sat and sat. For example, is Brett any worse than Fred Clarke who went in Round 12? The difference seems minimal at most, and Brett is normal rather than DB---although there doesn't seem to be a problem with too many DB guys to pick for the slots. Nice set of picks there. Of course, those were your candy letters...
                              With this set up, I feel 4xDH and 4xDP are fine ... but in hindsight maybe 5xMH would have been more appropriate.

The amount of newer / weaker modern franchises with many Contemporary hitters didn't occur to me until after the draft started.

Comment

Yep I figure dump the candy letters into the shit franchises and hope I can make the rest of it work.

Comment

Working...
                                X