No announcement yet.

*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJEL Girl's birthday today (Monday actually, but the place she wanted to go to is closed Monday night) so we were running around a good bit today. I've got soup kitchen duty tomorrow, so hopefully it gets back to me before that. Otherwise, probably 5pm or so tomorrow night.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• What do you mean, soup kitchen duty?
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I assume he means that he volunteers at a soup kitchen on Sundays, or at least some of them. Not something that your church does, lol.

Comment

• Big if true.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I can't imagine what else soup kitchen duty would mean. But then again, I assume the best about people. Maybe he's going to cook soup that is really good and eat it all, lol.

Comment

• I can imagine all sorts of crazy stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                RJEL Girl's birthday today (Monday actually, but the place she wanted to go to is closed Monday night) so we were running around a good bit today. I've got soup kitchen duty tomorrow, so hopefully it gets back to me before that. Otherwise, probably 5pm or so tomorrow night.
                I feel like all of us who were in the RJ draft the night you were late because of your date with her were part of history. In a way, we are all in a relationship together. Happy birthday, RJEL girl!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  What do you mean, soup kitchen duty?
                  Lol this sounds a lot weirder when I read it than when I had it in my head. Anyways, kudos to you if you're doing soup kitchen duty! That's rad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    I feel like all of us who were in the RJ draft the night you were late because of your date with her were part of history. In a way, we are all in a relationship together. Happy birthday, RJEL girl!
                    Happy Birthday from the Feral Slasher. Glad u had a good meal and a good time
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Gonzalez is a nice pick. A few gems still left if the franchise restrictions dont get you
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My rankings tend to devalue hi counting stat pitchers vs high ratio guys. But niekro and feller were perfect fits at somewhat rare letters. Dont think i have ever drafted Nolan Ryan or Roger Clemens although I was hoping for Clemens this draft
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          My rankings tend to devalue hi counting stat pitchers vs high ratio guys. But niekro and feller were perfect fits at somewhat rare letters. Dont think i have ever drafted Nolan Ryan or Roger Clemens although I was hoping for Clemens this draft
                          Don't get Bene started on Clemens again

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Gonzalez is a nice pick. A few gems still left if the franchise restrictions dont get you
                            Well, it assumes someone would have been willing to burn a WC on him, but I felt like I needed him or Vladdy for my G contemporary hitter.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              Don't get Bene started on Clemens again
                              You made it ok down to the refuge ? More fishing coming up ?
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                Well, it assumes someone would have been willing to burn a WC on him, but I felt like I needed him or Vladdy for my G contemporary hitter.
                                lot of wildcards left, so hard to tell what is safe and what isn't. at least franchises are locked down
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X