No announcement yet.

*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well my projections show that I am going to blah blah I don't do projections fuck yo couch.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Well my projections show that I am going to blah blah I don't do projections fuck yo couch.
      Actually, I do projections sometimes but not this draft because this one is way too complicated and hard.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Well my projections show that I am going to blah blah I don't do projections fuck yo couch.
        That's pretty much what I did. I got about half-way through and then realized it wouldn't help me in the endgame because, well, nothing was going to help me. Why do the work when your team is going to suck anyway?

Comment

• I needed an OF and I was boxed in on franchises I can use and while I have a CH left everyone doing projections knows what I have to use that for so Braun was the best normal type player left that I could get. I don't bother doing anyone else's projections but still plenty of people had MIL open so I didn't want to risk that one. Hopefully, I have pulled this team into another mediocre finish lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
            Yeah, it looked good for you for a while, and you had Johnny fooled, but you'll end up above, but around, me. Figuring out what others will do is so tricky. Last draft, there were tons of saves and closers going off the board. This time, it is all about wins and K's, and the ratios are secondary.
            Yeah, those trends did not help me at all. Revo may get to laugh at me and my huge saves totals after stealing two closers he wanted.
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
              I needed an OF and I was boxed in on franchises I can use and while I have a CH left everyone doing projections knows what I have to use that for so Braun was the best normal type player left that I could get. I don't bother doing anyone else's projections but still plenty of people had MIL open so I didn't want to risk that one. Hopefully, I have pulled this team into another mediocre finish lol
              I was thinking about Braun for a few rounds. Good value flr MIL at thos point
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Yeah, those trends did not help me at all. Revo may get to laugh at me and my huge saves totals after stealing two closers he wanted.
                Funny enough, I found another combo that works slightly better than the one with Treinen.....so he's all yours!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  I was thinking about Braun for a few rounds. Good value flr MIL at thos point
                  Second Miami Hurricane-Milwaukee Brewer outfielder taken in this draft.

Comment

• Ryan Braun is a terrible person. Perhaps not on the same level as Roger Clemens, but you remember how Braun got that poor courier kid fired while he was lying about cheating his way to a steroid-ridden, ill-gotten MVP over the more deserving and eminently more likable Matt Kemp? Anyhoo....I'm up and about to make a real dart throw of a pick that will not only fail to help my team but will also unnecessarily box me in. One step closer to being done with this thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                      I needed an OF and I was boxed in on franchises I can use and while I have a CH left everyone doing projections knows what I have to use that for so Braun was the best normal type player left that I could get. I don't bother doing anyone else's projections but still plenty of people had MIL open so I didn't want to risk that one. Hopefully, I have pulled this team into another mediocre finish lol
                      Attempting to project your team, I don't have the faintest clue what you are going to use the last CH on, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                        Attempting to project your team, I don't have the faintest clue what you are going to use the last CH on, lol.
                        Haha then I guess it will be a surprise for you

Comment

• Strong chance for me that I might not even use my last modern hitter at all. That’s called excellent planning, people.

Comment

Strong chance for me that I might not even use my last modern hitter at all. That’s called excellent planning, people.
                            Strategery!

Comment

Strong chance for me that I might not even use my last modern hitter at all. That’s called excellent planning, people.
                              I will have one modern hitter and 2 deadball hitters remaining.

I’m pretty sure I have Frae’s final combo after he said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                I will have one modern hitter and 2 deadball hitters remaining.

I’m pretty sure I have Frae’s final combo after he said that.
                                Well, crap, time to change the projection I just made for revo, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X