No announcement yet.

*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basically taking Felix took away my wildcard pick which I thought might cost me. Who knows ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Basically taking Felix took away my wildcard pick which I thought might cost me. Who knows ?
      Yea, my final WC pick could be a VD first.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
        Everyone is feeling the squeeze. My projections' issue with you was Oglivie, not Felix--I didn't have you anywhere near him.
        Well I waited 10 or 15 rounds to proudly claim another O pick....then it didn't make sense to me. It is just a tough draft
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Everyone is feeling the squeeze. My projections' issue with you was Oglivie, not Felix--I didn't have you anywhere near him.
          Chicks dig the longball
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

We haven't had an overnight low as low as 67F in a month and a half, lol. It's overnight lows of upper 70's and lower 80's here, with 80% humitidy.
            It's around 100+ here during the day, but drops into the 60s or high 50s even at night. Lack of humidity is wonderful
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• REALLY wish I hadn't fucked up that PIT / CIN pick. Still don't like that idea of flips or whatever... just wish I didn't fuck it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                REALLY wish I hadn't fucked up that PIT / CIN pick. Still don't like that idea of flips or whatever... just wish I didn't fuck it up.
                What was the pick?
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Beckley. He qualifies at either PIT or CIN. I looked at both franchises and thought, PIT is much better for me (to hold on to) but when I typed in the pick, I had PIT on the brain and selected him there instead of CIN.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    Beckley. He qualifies at either PIT or CIN. I looked at both franchises and thought, PIT is much better for me (to hold on to) but when I typed in the pick, I had PIT on the brain and selected him there instead of CIN.
                    Ahh...PIT in general seems like a shallower franchise than CIN but things are pretty team-specific at this point.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Need a franchise for Tommy John.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        Need a franchise for Tommy John.
                        I think we can continue until mookie's pick. JA, CJ, Jmare and Mookie all have their CHW, NYY and LAD's.

We should pause at Revo though.

Comment

• Wasn't sure what CJ was planning for his SFG. There's a decent replacement for McCovey, but I have a feeling that he'll cost me more than my replacement picks at other letters.

Also ... still don't want to do projections.

Comment

• So I guess now I have to be annoyed that Revo lost Treinen, in the end when I made my last two picks I accepted that I might lose Tannehill to Revo. Oh well to the backup plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                              So I guess now I have to be annoyed that Revo lost Treinen, in the end when I made my last two picks I accepted that I might lose Tannehill to Revo. Oh well to the backup plan.
                              Yep, I took him because I figured he was in your sights. Blame Feral!!

Comment

• The domino effect ...

Comment

Working...
                                X