*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    You engaged in VD with a guy named Bene Futuis?
    It only takes one engagement with ol' Bene to get the VD itch.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• This one is going to coming down to the last pick and be brutally close between Johnny and Controller Jacobs.

Comment

• FWIW, my projections have Johnny winning by 0.2, but I haven't gotten anything right for revo, Bene, or Ken more or less, so who knows?

Comment

• Wow, if I make one pick it keeps things between CJ & JA within 0.2 pts, but if I go another way, CJ loses 0.5 more points. Both players come out the same for me in my projections. So.......let's keep things close!

Comment

• Love the Nolasco pick. Winningest pitcher in Marlins history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              It only takes one engagement with ol' Bene to get the VD itch.
              And again, when you have 13 people, and the 13 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done. You may ask about the VD, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are ok - in all cases, I have not heard anything other. We had a great meeting today with a lot of the great companies and they're going to have vaccines, I think relatively soon. t’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                And again, when you have 13 people, and the 13 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done. You may ask about the VD, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are ok - in all cases, I have not heard anything other. We had a great meeting today with a lot of the great companies and they're going to have vaccines, I think relatively soon. t’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear
                Your life is all about suppression.

Comment

• What position does Bene need? Trying to project this pick so I know who I am taking come the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                    What position does Bene need? Trying to project this pick so I know who I am taking come the morning.
                    bene's pick is fairly obvious I think.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      Never In a million years will i guess it
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Sure but I am too lazy to figure out what position he needs with that N, I am usually pretty lazy about solving my own team.

Being near the end of a close draft is not fun as you guys are making me pay attention. As of right now the best thing I can come up with for me is a pretty weird BY choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                          Sure but I am too lazy to figure out what position he needs with that N, I am usually pretty lazy about solving my own team.

Being near the end of a close draft is not fun as you guys are making me pay attention. As of right now the best thing I can come up with for me is a pretty weird BY choice.
                          He doesn't need any position.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

He doesn't need any position.
                            Ok I plugged in a guess

Comment

• Its almost midnight I'll post my pick in the morning I guess Chris is too busy praying to the VD gods before he makes his pick.

Comment

• Sorry I didn't notice I was up! Pick forthcoming.
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X