No announcement yet.

*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people want me to pick or wait for heye? At this point, I am just taking my catcher, at the obvious year (1937; 133 RBI), so if I am not around when people decide I should pick, they can just post it.

Comment

• Sorry, CHW, updated.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
        Do people want me to pick or wait for heye? At this point, I am just taking my catcher, at the obvious year (1937; 133 RBI), so if I am not around when people decide I should pick, they can just post it.
        Up to you. you can wait if you feel it might effect you.

As a matter of course though, we probably should be waiting at this late stage of the draft.

edit: irrelevant

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          Up to you. you can wait if you feel it might effect you.

As a matter of course though, we probably should be waiting at this late stage of the draft.

edit: irrelevant
          moot point?
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            moot point?
            Well mooted

Comment

• Wow that Gooden pick. Lowest single-season ERA of my lifetime (min. 1 IP per team's game played).

Comment

• Originally posted by jmaeroff View Post
                Wow that Gooden pick. Lowest single-season ERA of my lifetime (min. 1 IP per team's game played).
                lots of strikeouts too
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  lots of strikeouts too
                  You can't have enough Strikeouts.

Comment

• Bonus points for the hidden cocaine category, too. 11 category talent.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Tempting to use my E in order to get those scarce LSD points.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Comment

• I am always bad at this part but I felt there were two reasonable pitchers I could take and didn’t want to risk losing them both on another round. Losing tannehill costs me a few by wins and ks so even with all my by ks i took Doc. This format is crazy. I did learn a few things if we ever do it again. I am going to be way short on DB pitchers because of the franchises I took. Oops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Tempting to use my E in order to get those scarce LSD points.
                            At one point I considered him too but he was missing from the spreadsheet.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Tempting to use my E in order to get those scarce LSD points.
                              PIT still open ?
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Hope everyone is enjoying the 4th. It feels really weird to me and I usually don't enjoy it that much anyway. So much is good about our country...but man we have some issues. Anyway, the sun came out, it is a delightful 73 degrees and i am relaxing under a shady tree and not at work. Hope u are all well and having a great day
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X