*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, sorry.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I filled in Hamptons stars in another player....but it apparently didn't take the ip or something. So probably a huge error. Someone can thank me later if that is how it turns out
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        I filled in Hamptons stars in another player....but it apparently didn't take the ip or something. So probably a huge error. Someone can thank me later if that is how it turns out
        I guess we will see.at rhe end if it matters...bit somewhat appropriate for this painful draft
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

i'm curled up in a ball in a dark room. My excel skills and Johnny's spreadsheet do me in
          Lol. Laughing at myself. Will be a great finishing am sure
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• So is Hampton in the spreadsheet? If not, can you post his BY and career lines por favor?
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

the mother of all AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHS
              I did that once ... but in my case it cost me the win ... and to POGUES of all people!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                So is Hampton in the spreadsheet? If not, can you post his BY and career lines por favor?
                Scroll up ... Revo got ya.

Comment

• Great to see some of my favorite Indians- I mean Spiders get drafted Albert and Omar then Heye had to go and draft Jose “ fuckin” Mesa.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                    Great to see some of my favorite Indians- I mean Spiders get drafted Albert and Omar then Heye had to go and draft Jose “ fuckin” Mesa.
                    What's the deal with Mesa?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      No reason to hate Mesa. Those were clutch hits by [ ] & [ ] (two players who haven't been selected here yet, so I won't name-drop). Super-clutch.

Comment

i'm curled up in a ball in a dark room. My excel skills and Johnny's spreadsheet do me in
                        LOL. The player who I had for you, whose name rhymes with Shmegg Flolland, has you 2 pts better, vaulting you into 3rd. But for now, you have to settle as an also-ran like the rest of us.

Comment

• Speaking of Cleveland pitchers, I think everyone who's doing projections knows exactly whom I'm taking here. Hard to believe a 200-win QUIZY pitcher dropped all the way to Round 27. (I know, I know, his ratios -- but still.) Babe Ruth called him the toughest pitcher he ever faced. He also had the highest lifetime batting average for any player who was exclusively a pitcher (which helps me not at all, but is nonetheless an interesting factoid).

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            LOL. The player who I had for you, whose name rhymes with Shmegg Flolland, has you 2 pts better, vaulting you into 3rd. But for now, you have to settle as an also-ran like the rest of us.
                            I had a different guy. Probably wouldnt have mattered.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I had a different guy. Probably wouldnt have mattered.
                              had Johnny taking a different guy too, will be curious to make some replacements at the end and see what happens
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                                my Indians were going to win the World Series when he came in and choke on a big bag of dicks - losing the lead. All Indians fans only call him by his name Jose Fuckin Mesa. Omar also ripped him for his choke job

Comment

Working...
                                X