Page 146 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1915

Thread: *** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

  1. #1451
    Hall of Famer johnnya24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    29,306
    Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    anyone got pastes?
    Gimme a sec

  2. #1452
    Hall of Famer johnnya24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    29,306
    History Thread updated.

    here's the current round from my pick downwards:

    Code:
    h12
    baylodo01
    1979
    ANA
    h12
    oconnja01
    1890
    CLV
    p8
    peavyja01
    2007
    SDP
    p8
    woodjo02
    1912
    BOS
    p7
    corcola01
    1880
    CHC
    p8
    lidgebr01
    2004
    HOU
    h12
    simmote01
    1977
    CIN
    p8
    queenme02
    1967
    CIN
    h13
    ramirha01
    2009
    FLA

  3. #1453
    Administrator revo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    fuggedabboutit
    Posts
    20,950
    Quote Originally Posted by cavebird View Post
    Interesting pick with Baylor. This is why I am impressed with revo doing projections this early. How to predict a WC pick like that is beyond me.
    I didn't have him for Johnny, but because I have the same players for multiple teams, it makes it as if I'm erring on the side of caution. BTW, I did nail 4 of the last 9 projected picks (including Ivie & Queen for Frae), which I guess isn't so bad. More importantly, the total scores didn't change all that much.

  4. #1454
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    26,125
    Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    I didn't have him for Johnny, but because I have the same players for multiple teams, it makes it as if I'm erring on the side of caution. BTW, I did nail 4 of the last 9 projected picks (including Ivie & Queen for Frae), which I guess isn't so bad. More importantly, the total scores didn't change all that much.
    four out of nine this far out is excellent! Did you get either of mine? I imagine that most of the rest of my picks you will get, except for the wild cards, which I don't even know myself. Two of my picks are already locked in (nobody else can take them) and a third is half-locked in.

  5. #1455
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    26,125
    FWIW, my pre-projections (I am about to start trying) prediction is that Johnny wins it. I have a reason for this, but it reveals too much strategy that I don't want to reveal.

  6. #1456
    Administrator revo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    fuggedabboutit
    Posts
    20,950
    BTW, today happens to be Don Baylor's birthday.


    Yes, I had Big Ed Morris for you. I did not have Lidge.

  7. #1457
    All Star heyelander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sactown
    Posts
    8,190
    gah… out of MH. Cripes.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

  8. #1458
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    26,125
    Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    gah… out of MH. Cripes.
    You are also out of last place, so there is that.

  9. #1459
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,982
    Quote Originally Posted by cavebird View Post
    FWIW, my pre-projections (I am about to start trying) prediction is that Johnny wins it. I have a reason for this, but it reveals too much strategy that I don't want to reveal.
    Johnny says me, you say Johnny, Revo is happy, I fear CJ and DMT, along with everyone else now....this is going to be interesting. I just got home and have a work meeting in an hour and a half, probably will not pick before then, so hopefully later tonight. Maybe there will be an obvious pick, but it does not seem like it

  10. #1460
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    26,125
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Johnny says me, you say Johnny, Revo is happy, I fear CJ and DMT, along with everyone else now....this is going to be interesting. I just got home and have a work meeting in an hour and a half, probably will not pick before then, so hopefully later tonight. Maybe there will be an obvious pick, but it does not seem like it
    I am just guessing with Johnny. CJ and DMT are dangerous, too, as are several others. If I ever finish projections, I'll know a bit more. So far in my projections, Ken wins. But that is probably because he's the only one I have projected and he has a lot more players than everyone else, lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •