Anyone get their checks yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get their checks yet?

I won't ask how much, just curious if you got them.

A friend of ours checked yesterday and it was in but not available until today. She is the first person I know to get one. She is an early filer on her taxes. We are late filers and have not seen one yet (not sure if that has impact or not).

I got mine this morning, and so did my in laws who we are living with.

Comment

Yes yesterday, we haven't filed this year, but had direct deposit on last year's taxes
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

We have not. I went on the site to check, and it turns out the IRS claims not to have had our DD info, so I entered it. We pay every year and it comes directly from our checking account every year, so I assumed they had it. But what the media has not reported enough on this is that if you pay rather than get a refund, they do not have your info. You need to go enter it ASAP.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          I won't ask how much, just curious if you got them.

A friend of ours checked yesterday and it was in but not available until today. She is the first person I know to get one. She is an early filer on her taxes. We are late filers and have not seen one yet (not sure if that has impact or not).
          Yes, I received my check for $ 1,700,000 yesterday. Not really, have not gotten anything yet

---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ok, just got a deposit this morning
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I got an alert on my phone last night saying my wife and my check had been deposited.
              Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
              Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Originally posted by Vecmizer View Post
                I got an alert on my phone last night saying my wife and my check had been deposited.
                What was she deposited in?

Comment

I got stimulated on Wednesday.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

not sure what you guys are talking about but I look better in stripes.
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      not sure what you guys are talking about but I look better in stripes.
                      Funny.

I'm finally getting a bass again, I've been without an instrument for over a month and missing it bad. Bought the cheapest acoustic bass I can find to ship to where I'm holed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Funny.

I'm finally getting a bass again, I've been without an instrument for over a month and missing it bad. Bought the cheapest acoustic bass I can find to ship to where I'm holed up.
                        Congrats!

How often did you play before all of this?

Comment

Congrats!

How often did you play before all of this?
                          Rehearsal Monday 7:30, perform Sat night 6:00, perform Sun Morning 9:30, perform Sun Morning 11:00, practice in between (which is a lot since I'm not talented)

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Rehearsal Monday 7:30, perform Sat night 6:00, perform Sun Morning 9:30, perform Sun Morning 11:00, practice in between (which is a lot since I'm not talented)
                            Nice.

I can see why you are jonesing for a bass. Hope you get it soon.

Comment

Nice.

I can see why you are jonesing for a bass. Hope you get it soon.
                              Just came in.

Comment

Working...
                              X