No announcement yet.

Anyone get their checks yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I owe every year and even pay them via EFT, but it doesnt matter. I go to the IRS site and it wont let me input my direct deposit info, so I guess I have to wait for the mailed check signed by the supreme leader.

Comment

It's all about the bass
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Meanwhile, the SBA's Paycheck Protection Program is already out of money.

The unemployment rate is about to go crazy. We need to figure out a way to safely reopen this country really fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Just came in.
          No pic, no bass.
          If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Just came in.
            The itch is scratched!

The first song you played was Smoke on the Water wasn't it? I kid. Glad it came to you in a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              The itch is scratched!

The first song you played was Smoke on the Water wasn't it? I kid. Glad it came to you in a short time.
              This one is stuck in my head and was the first,

➤ TRUE COUNTRY MUSIC PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/TraditionalCountryPlease subscribe and help me support Real Country Music!Do you have any question? Please feel ...

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                No pic, no bass.
                Oh just a cheap bass, nothing special at all, I just needed to play. This thing has tingy, loud strings though, which works well for acoustic. I'm sure it's terrible plugged in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  I won't ask how much, just curious if you got them.

A friend of ours checked yesterday and it was in but not available until today. She is the first person I know to get one. She is an early filer on her taxes. We are late filers and have not seen one yet (not sure if that has impact or not).
                  Our check was in our account today. My 28 year old daughter's was too.

We will use it to pay our taxes.

Comment

I'm hearing that there's another one coming soon.
                    Last edited by madducks; 07-26-2020, 11:41 PM.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X