Grill Suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grill Suggestions.

So, I had hoped to get a nice Big Traeger for the back patio, but my wife's garden has usurped most of the space that was available--Soooooooooo. I'm looking for a smaller grill, not a fan of Charcoal grills, If anyone has some suggestions for a smaller stand up grill either wood pellet or gas. I'd appreciate the time...…

Thanks again!
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Doing some digging for you. Found out today two of our friends have bought wood pellet grills.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Doing some digging for you. Found out today two of our friends have bought wood pellet grills.
      Send it to me in a PM once you've cleaned yours out.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks. PMs cleared out.

Comment

Bad news - the first grill I've had input on was a Traeger Pro Series 34. It's not huge, but not small, either.

Comment

Bad news - the first grill I've had input on was a Traeger Pro Series 34. It's not huge, but not small, either.

yeah it looks like in order to get what I want--I have to go slightly larger than I'd want. Maybe the wife will allow me to move a plant or two out of the way......

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              yeah it looks like in order to get what I want--I have to go slightly larger than I'd want. Maybe the wife will allow me to move a plant or two out of the way......
              Hope so. Man, that grill looks sweet! He said there's a smaller one - Pro Series 22. He said if he were just cooking for he and the wife, that's what he'd have bought.

Comment

What were his thoughts on the 34?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

What were his thoughts on the 34?
                  Loves it. Made the best chicken he's ever grilled. He's a hard core, too - has his own home built smoker which makes the best ribs I've ever had. Had high praise for the pellet auger - says that's where a lot of other grills fall short, but the Traeger has a really rugged auger design.

Comment

Loves it. Made the best chicken he's ever grilled. He's a hard core, too - has his own home built smoker which makes the best ribs I've ever had. Had high praise for the pellet auger - says that's where a lot of other grills fall short, but the Traeger has a really rugged auger design.
                    The 22 will fit, the 34 is just too big for what space I have left--now just to find a deal on them--Costco has a traveling Traeger show that offers great discount packages. there won't be one in San diego for another month, but that's cool--I need to set aside the money anyhow. I'll let you know how it turns out and Thanks!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

PMs full brother.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

PMs full brother.
                        Fixed. Found out the second grill, and it's a monster-sized Traeger. Definitely won't work for you. I have a lot more space, and I wouldn't even get anything that huge.

Comment

I have a lot more space, and I wouldn't even get anything that huge.
                          that's what she said.
                          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                          X