Lockdown Dynasty Draft Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Every guy I was looking at after last nights pause was gone by the time I woke up this morning.

I wanted Paddack, but I'll live with Beiber and was going to take Baez, but Steve grabbed him right after--So I took a big risk with Meadows. he might be fools gold, and with my 3rd pick I wasn't absolutely sure, but if last year was real as I hope (and some folks agree) he might be a solid #3 pick (fingers crossed.
    Paddack can be had for the right price...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Every guy I was looking at after last nights pause was gone by the time I woke up this morning.

I wanted Paddack, but I'll live with Beiber and was going to take Baez, but Steve grabbed him right after--So I took a big risk with Meadows. he might be fools gold, and with my 3rd pick I wasn't absolutely sure, but if last year was real as I hope (and some folks agree) he might be a solid #3 pick (fingers crossed.
      I love Meadows and when I took Xander I told Rick my short list was basically Meadows and Robles. When you took Meadows I was worried I was going to get neither, luckily Robles slipped down to me.

I am happy with my start of Bellinger, Bogaerts, and Robles.

Comment

So are we going to have a 4 hour timeout already on day 2 of this draft?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          So are we going to have a 4 hour timeout already on day 2 of this draft?
          no he texted me he drove from Seattle to Tacoma for work and his queue was emptied by all you good drafters. He should pick in 50 minutes or so when he gets home.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
            no
            I disagree....

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
              I disagree....
              I agree

Comment

I had to make a choice, go one way or another.

Grabbed Jasson Dominguez

Everything from here is downhill...…..
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Who are the Tucson Okies?
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    Who are the Tucson Okies?
                    Chad who I don’t think is an RJ poster.

Comment

Grabbed my first shiny toy from the prospect pool in round 4 with Andrew Vaughn and then grabbed Andrew Benintendi in round 5. I really like the proven track record of success from a 25-year-old here.

Comment

Grabbed my first shiny toy from the prospect pool in round 4 with Andrew Vaughn and then grabbed Andrew Benintendi in round 5. I really like the proven track record of success from a 25-year-old here.
                        I was actually looking at Vaughn, your selecting him made my Dominguez pick easier.
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I was actually looking at Vaughn, your selecting him made my Dominguez pick easier.
                          Happy to help.

Comment

Happy to help.
                            I should change the name of my team to Weinberg's Wallbangers.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

It's official, no players over 30 on my team which is now called:

Gwynndergarten

TYVM I'll be here all Lockdown, enjoy the veal (by yourselves and 6 ft apart)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
                                ROUND 2:
                                1. Bryce Harper, OF, WAS
                                Is this a sim league?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                                X