• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like ZERO mlb ab/ip as the initial minors eligibility

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I like ZERO mlb ab/ip as the initial minors eligibility
      It works for me and is easy to check. So we would have to do the major league draft first so that players not selected there could be taken in the farm draft if they had rookie eligibility?

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
        It works for me and is easy to check. So we would have to do the major league draft first so that players not selected there could be taken in the farm draft if they had rookie eligibility?
        Actually that hybrid works perfectly - mlb draft excludes the 0 AB/IP guys, but you can take rookies as normal (Lux). Then, anyone not taken who still has rookie eligibility can be taken in the minors draft.

Comment

• Giddyup

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Actually that hybrid works perfectly - mlb draft excludes the 0 AB/IP guys, but you can take rookies as normal (Lux). Then, anyone not taken who still has rookie eligibility can be taken in the minors draft.
            Ok sounds good, anything else we want to work out?

Comment

• If we have less teams, maybe we up the reserve slots to 10? I know there were players I still liked not drafted in the other one and would like more flexibility to rotate pitchers in that the 7-reserve limit will likely allow in our other league.

Then, more radical but I was always intrigued by the Tout Wars rule that allows either an extra pitcher or an extra hitter but not even sure CBS has that functionality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
                If we have less teams, maybe we up the reserve slots to 10? I know there were players I still liked not drafted in the other one and would like more flexibility to rotate pitchers in that the 7-reserve limit will likely allow in our other league.
                Funny I said the same thing in the other thread

Comment

If we have less teams, maybe we up the reserve slots to 10? I know there were players I still liked not drafted in the other one and would like more flexibility to rotate pitchers in that the 7-reserve limit will likely allow in our other league.

Then, more radical but I was always intrigued by the Tout Wars rule that allows either an extra pitcher or an extra hitter but not even sure CBS has that functionality.
                  You and Ken both made the same suggestion I put 33 man major league rosters in the other thread. Yeah I am not sure about that and CBS

Comment

Works for me. We'll have to decide who is eligible for which draft. Take Gavin Lux - prospect but has MLB service time. Separate drafts are a good wrinkle from the last version as it will apply a governor to my natural instincts
                    That's pretty funny. I need age ceiling governor. Cheerio Govna

Comment

• Sounds like a plan.
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X