constantly getting logged out in Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• constantly getting logged out in Firefox

Any idea why I might get logged out constantly in Firefox? This is the only website that does this. Right now I cant stay logged in long enough to reply to a post. I have adblocker disabled and all Firefox's tracking protection turned off.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
    Any idea why I might get logged out constantly in Firefox? This is the only website that does this. Right now I cant stay logged in long enough to reply to a post. I have adblocker disabled and all Firefox's tracking protection turned off.
    are you clicking the stay logged in box?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      are you clicking the stay logged in box?
      yes. I also disabled all my add ons, no change. I guess I'll have to use a different browser for this website.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I haven't had any issues with Firefox on my end. Using Ghostery has caused issues though

Comment

Working...
        X