Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CoronaVirus Cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Cooking it sounds like a good idea. Does it simmer down to just Corona?
    Only if you add lime and salt......
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Only if you add lime and salt......
    a restaurant in Vancouver got chastised for putting up a sandwich board outside last week that said "what goes with Corona virus? Lyme disease!!!"

too soon I guess
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.
    Some people think he's playing chess when actually his aides are trying to stop him from eating the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by TranaGreg View Post
    a restaurant in Vancouver got chastised for putting up a sandwich board outside last week that said "what goes with Corona virus? Lyme disease!!!"

too soon I guess
    We're ahead of the curve here.

BTW, Lesson #1 in Instapot Usage--make sure the pot is actually IN the thing before using it...…..
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

BTW, Lesson #1 in Instapot Usage--make sure the pot is actually IN the thing before using it...…..
    That sounds like a bad outcome.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

--make sure the pot is actually IN the thing before using it...…..
    You can use it for other things besides pot you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    You can use it for other things besides pot you know.
    I haven't tried that yet..how does it work?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    That sounds like a bad outcome.
    Actually was very fortunate in that I was just brazing so just a little oil went in before I realized what I was doing.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Surprisingly it turned out very well, Baked Beans are excellent, the slaw, well it's good--but needs some tweaking. (insert Meth joke here)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Cajun Jambalaya tomorrow.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Hall of Famer
    Pancakes, sausage, and eggs for lunch.