Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CoronaVirus Cooking.

I thought I'd blow up like a tick.

but so far I find I don't eat anything at all for long stretches of the day. tending to have a big meal here or there, but not too much else.

seem to be breaking even overall. I'll take it.
    entering 37th yr in same 12-team NL 5x5
    horrendous final week dropped me from a shot at 3rd to 6th
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

2020 candidates (keep up to 11)
    SP Scherzer 44, Samardzija 1, CSmith 1, Cueto 1, Marquez 10
    RP Stanek 8
    C Realmuto 13, 1O Belt 10, SS BCrawford 9
    OF CDickerson 17, O1 Cooper 10, JDyson 8

I find I'm snacking more late in the afternoon ... easy access I guess, something to keep an eye on
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.
    Some people think he's playing chess when actually his aides are trying to stop him from eating the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    Cajun Jambalaya was great - here’s the recipe https://www.realcajunrecipes.com/rec...jambalaya/amp/
    So I got all the ingredients, went with Shrimp instead of Ham. Saffron rice mixed with the other rice. A good stout as the beer. We're going to do this in conjunction with a Crawfish Boil, got more shrimp, crawfish, corn, potatoes and we're just gonna stuff ourselves silly.

Hope we don't explode.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    So I got all the ingredients, went with Shrimp instead of Ham. Saffron rice mixed with the other rice. A good stout as the beer. We're going to do this in conjunction with a Crawfish Boil, got more shrimp, crawfish, corn, potatoes and we're just gonna stuff ourselves silly.

Hope we don't explode.
    we'll just start calling you Mr. Creosote.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.
    Some people think he's playing chess when actually his aides are trying to stop him from eating the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by TranaGreg View Post
    we'll just start calling you Mr. Creosote.
    LOL I also got everything I'll need for seafood week. Sashimi Ahi steak for Seared Ahi and a small Poke Salad. Chilean Bass for my Ceviche and Shrimp for the Aguachiles. By Saturday, all I will want is a burger lol
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hope we don't explode.
    What a way to go if you do! Sounds great!
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    What a way to go if you do! Sounds great!
    Hoping to do it justice, thanks for the inspiration.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

LOL I also got everything I'll need for seafood week. Sashimi Ahi steak for Seared Ahi and a small Poke Salad. Chilean Bass for my Ceviche and Shrimp for the Aguachiles. By Saturday, all I will want is a burger lol
    That is one thing I do miss. We get great fresh seafood flown in during normal times, but these are not ... so it's been whatever we have in the freezer. Something like that will probably be my first stop when things lift.