CoronaVirus Cooking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Sounds amazing....can you share the recipe?
    I just did

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I just did
      I thought raw hamburger had a different name ? From Wisconsin if I recall
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I've never heard of a From Wisconsin. Sounds amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          this is nothing I've ever heard of. Not a banana fan, but still never heard of such a thing.
          It is made like a grilled cheese sandwich except peanut butter is used in place of the cheese and you put sliced banana in the middle before frying.

Comment

I've never heard of a From Wisconsin. Sounds amazing.
            A lot better than your recipe. You should try it
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Cannibal Sandwich.

Served open face on rye bread. High quality raw beef, slice of raw onion. Salt and Pepper. Side of cold beer. Typically served at card games.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                this is nothing I've ever heard of. Not a banana fan, but still never heard of such a thing.
                OK, so you're telling me this isn't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  Cannibal Sandwich.

Served open face on rye bread. High quality raw beef, slice of raw onion. Salt and Pepper. Side of cold beer. Typically served at card games.
                  I thought that was Australian ? "He just smiled and gave me a cannibal samdwich"
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

OK, so you're telling me this isn't you?

I've been doxxed!
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      Cannibal Sandwich.

That's the one. Never got into that local custom.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• heading to the kitchen to make some Swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes with my daughter. She is a vegetarian so will throw in some Trader Joe's fake meatballs for her. the gravy and meatballs are deloyshus.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Made some wings this past weekend, my Chipotle dry rub is dialed in as is my honey BBQ, I use Franks for the regular Buffalo type sauce and am going to try using the Sweet Thai chili sauce I make for spring roll dipping on my wings next time out. Simple and lots of leftovers :P
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• So I think I have my Chicken wing party mix down after a year of testing on live subjects (yes live chickens--if they'll eat their own I consider it a win)

The winners

Chipotle BBQ dry rub, similar to BWWs recipe but spicier.
                            BBQ Honey--Easy but good
                            Butter/Garlic--Easier but good too
                            Thai Sweet and Spicy--Took the spring roll dip and thickened it a bit, very good with fresh minced garlic and Thai chilis.

Franks of course for the old school wings

anyone else have a wing sauce recipe dry or wet that you think i should try?
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• last year we tried doing bourbon bbq wings - basically a bit of bourbon mixed with your favourite sauce, preferably one with a deepish taste (we like stubbs); maybe not for everyone but I really enjoyed them
                              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                                last year we tried doing bourbon bbq wings - basically a bit of bourbon mixed with your favourite sauce, preferably one with a deepish taste (we like stubbs); maybe not for everyone but I really enjoyed them
                                I don't know anything about bourbon, what kind do you suggest?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X