Congrats Steve 2.0!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
    It was loverly. And she is beautiful - you lucky dog (er, otter)
    I'm very lucky and am well aware of it.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
      I think you can do both. Why not? And you might as well congratulate the anti-jordan while you're at it. Not for the wedding, because he and Steve are definitely two different people. Just for being such a stand-up guy who is not Steve, Steve 2.0 or anyone related to Steve.
      Congratulations, steve! And congratulations again! And congratulations 2.0 to steve 2.0! And snoitalutargnoc to evets while I'm at it!

And of course to the anti-Jordan, too!
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Congrats! And on top of it all you got a shout out on Fangraphs' podcast The Sleeper and The Bust by our own Moonlight J

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
          Congrats! And on top of it all you got a shout out on Fangraphs' podcast The Sleeper and The Bust by our own Moonlight J
          that's awesome!
          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
          X