Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
    Are you misreading Zac Gallen?
    Is your point that Zac Gallen is the rule rather than the exception? Because the roadside is littered with pitchers that were going to be the next big thing. Hitters are much easier to predict, and much less injury prone as well...but you gotta do what makes you happy.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Is your point that Zac Gallen is the rule rather than the exception? Because the roadside is littered with pitchers that were going to be the next big thing. Hitters are much easier to predict, and much less injury prone as well...but you gotta do what makes you happy.
      I think he is asking if you misread Gallen as Allen. I see no Matt Allen listed on his team, but he is on that list of keeper rd picks. But he was someone else's pick. I think that is the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        I think he is asking if you misread Gallen as Allen. I see no Matt Allen listed on his team, but he is on that list 9f keeper rd picks. But he was someone else's pick. I think that is the confusion.
        Ah yes...he listed his team in the 1st post in 2 lines, instead of listing them like he did the draftees. Good catch, my mistake.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          I wouldn't even consider it. Yeah, Hill will be ready, but he could break down the first week. There's no way I give up a primo asset like Rutschman for a question mark as big as Rich Hill.
          This stuck with me and not only did I hold Rutschman (giving me the #1 and 4 prospects), but I traded Hill and Britton for Soler in my AFA league.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
            This stuck with me and not only did I hold Rutschman (giving me the #1 and 4 prospects), but I traded Hill and Britton for Soler in my AFA league.
            And you were right about Hill in the other post. Baldelli announced the injury on 8/3. Tell him there's no crying in baseball.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
            X