the connected universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the connected universe

this is what i've been saying for years.

there is also a movie
    research of physicist Nassim Haramein, The Connected Universe shares breakthrough scientific discoveries that reveal the physical connection between everything in the Universe. It is no longer just a mantra.
    i actually don't like the parts where they try to re9insure everyone that our lives matter. that's psychology and sociology and not science. i saw this movie available last year but finally watched it. so even something a person has been in to, still takes a lot of denial and time before looking at. i have videos from great course online about the beauty of nature and how it blends with science. i have like a million CD's of great course online. from thermodynamics to how to learn photography. i think this guy seems special though. he says all the right things. it actually does sound a little like something like dianetics (which is obviously bad religion) or something fanatical. but no, this is actually mathematical and it's science.

i always said the answer is simple and right in front of everyone. Einstein the equation would be simple. elegant but short.

this movie version is narrated by Patrick Steward, which is nice. i think the movie version is better. i didn't buy it i watched it for free. fmovies but you need antivirus like kaspersky.
Working...
X