Happy St. Paddy's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy St. Paddy's Day

I just finished a pretty full day of work, made the commute from my den to my kitchen, and am now enjoying the first sip of an appropriate pint of Guinness.

Gotta continue to enjoy the finer things in life!
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    I just finished a pretty full day of work, made the commute from my den to my kitchen, and am now enjoying the first sip of an appropriate pint of Guinness.

My commute now goes from my in-laws balcony on their vacation home to my in-laws kitchen at their vacation home for some Gin.

I got really lucky so far and I'm very thankful and realize there are a lot of people who are not as fortunate. What are some good causes we can donate to?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      ... What are some good causes we can donate to?
      great question. It's not really a donation, but I'm keeping an eye on which companies are supporting their part-time & casual workers during this vs which are being asses ... for example, I came across this today from one of our larger local tattoo shops (a great example of how to support your staff ...)

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post

Happy St. Patrick's Day, TG!!!
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
        X