Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doordash

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Don't forget to tip your drivers.
    I had so many $3 job offers last night (base pay, no tip)... I almost took one of them just so I could burn with righteous indignation for the rest of the night, but couldn't bring myself to do it.

I mistakenly took a $2 one though. It was an add-on (if the platform sees you are going to a restaurant that it has another order for, and the deliveries are in the same general area, it will offer you the second one as an add-on.) It was 1.5 miles out of the way so I said yes, but that fucker got delivery for no tip.

It was the weirdest house too. I pulled into the development, single family homes, but they were all right on top of each other. The streets turned into tiny alley ways, and when I find the house it has no front door. Just a garage and window. There's a gate to the postage stamp sized yard on the side, so I opened that and see a sliding glass door. So I knocked there and the guy came and got his food. Pretty sure the house has no front door at all.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    I thought the P was silent?!

Don't forget to tip your drivers.
    Is the P silent here too?
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Is the P silent here too?
    nicely played.