No announcement yet.

Official *MLB Season Delayed* Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not aware of any cases attributed to travel yet at this point.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Three straight days of no positive tests for the 18 Marlins players who previously tested positive for COVID-19. The Marlins will attempt to resume their season Tuesday against the Orioles in Baltimore.
      Last edited by madducks; 08-03-2020, 11:34 AM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• That seems like a quick recovery for the Marlins.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Three straight days of no negative tests for the 18 Marlins players who previously tested positive for COVID-19. The Marlins will attempt to resume their season Tuesday against the Orioles in Baltimore.
          I thought it was three straight days of no positive tests for the few Marlins who had not tested positive, no? They'll likely have those 10-12 and a bunch of kids on the roster on Wednesday (no chance of playing during Isaias on Tuesday).

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
            I thought it was three straight days of no positive tests for the few Marlins who had not tested positive, no? They'll likely have those 10-12 and a bunch of kids on the roster on Wednesday (no chance of playing during Isaias on Tuesday).
            Yeah, typo.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• 13 positive tests on the Cards. 7 players and 6 staff. Series against DET postponed.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• It's going to be the same thing as the Marlins. Both started on a Friday. They'll keep getting more positives until next weekend and resume play the next week, would be my guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                  Both started on a Friday.
                  <trump voice> Hmmm... that's very suspicious. Can we just stop having Fridays?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    <trump voice> Hmmm... that's very suspicious. Can we just stop having Fridays?
                    If we didn't have Friday's and didn't test MLB players, then no one would go on the IL and no games would be postponed.
                    2021 Auction Anatomy
                    2021 Keeper Decisions
                    2020 Auction Anatomy
                    2020 Pre-Auction
                    2015 Auction Anatomy
                    2014 Auction Anatomy
                    2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                    RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Cardinals president John Mozeliak announced Tuesday night that the team has been cleared to resume play this Friday against the Cubs.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• My O's just got swept 4 straight at home by half of a bad team.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                          My O's just got swept 4 straight at home by half of a bad team.
                          That might be beca
                          Use your o's a bad team. Half a bad team is better than a whole bad team.

Comment

• Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                            That might be beca
                            Use your o's a bad team. Half a bad team is better than a whole bad team.
                            That is flawless logic right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                              That might be becaUse your o's a bad team.
                              Believe me, I know that all too well.

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                              Half a bad team is better than a whole bad team.
                              That is either the most brilliant thing I've heard in a while or, uh....you know.

Comment

• Hey, the Marlins have a silver medalist on their team now! (In speed skating, which clearly makes you a better baseball player, lol.) Meanwhile, Cards canceled again due to another positive test. This isn't good.

Comment

Working...
                                X