No announcement yet.

2k22 All Free Agent Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried to make a zero bid before? Does it work? (Nowhere on the site can I find this info...yahoo is the WORST)

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
      Has anyone tried to make a zero bid before? Does it work? (Nowhere on the site can I find this info...yahoo is the WORST)
      If you are talking about Yahoo, you can make zero bids.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Nor in ESPN anymore.
        Oh, wow, really? They took chat away this year? I thought it was there last year.

Comment

im trying to trade for Josh Bell and Kyle Schwarber and picking up Jesse Winker from FA. im trying to go more power instead of speed and BA. I should've saved my faab as only one guy got bid on initially. and then someone dropped Plesac which someone bid $19. I think you get more active leagues with non live draft and owners don't think you're trolling the league during the draft. with no chat you can't tell them.

C Buster Posey
          1B Joc Pederson
          2B Nick Madrigal
          3B Josh Donaldson
          SS Chris Taylor
          OF Mitch Haniger
          OF Max Kepler
          OF Raimel Tapia
          UTL Leody Taveras
          UTL C.J. Cron
          Myles Straw
          IL Kole Calhoun

SP Paxton Andrew Heaney Ryan Yarbrough Cristian Javier Nate Pearson John Means
          RP Greg Holland Hunter Harvey José Leclerc Amir Garrett Jordan Hicks
          IL Noah Syndergaard

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Oh, wow, really? They took chat away this year? I thought it was there last year.
            Neither in the mocks or public drafts. Private drafts might allow it, but my only one comes much later this month.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Here's how mine turned out:
              C- Sean Murphy
              1B- Cron
              2B- Wong
              3B- Segura
              SS- DeJong
              OF- Kepler, Pederson, Canha
              UT- McMahon, Solak
              Bench- Haniger, Hays, Aguilar
              SP- Civale, Ohtani, Manaea, Odorizzi, Dunning, Eovaldi, Minor
              RP- Soria, Harvey, Wittgren

Wish me luck

Comment

I'm in. WW begins Sun. How do you assemble your team? I always file a series of individual waiver claims but find i difficult to keep track of which players I need to replace. I think last year I tried to drop everyone but there was a limit.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                  I'm in. WW begins Sun. How do you assemble your team? I always file a series of individual waiver claims but find i difficult to keep track of which players I need to replace. I think last year I tried to drop everyone but there was a limit.
                  I made a list on a spreadsheet: Column A was the current scrub and column B was the claim I put in for him, and column C was the roster spot intended for each one. It made it easy to track. 22 of my 23 claims went thru. I just replaced the last guy on the second go-around.

Comment

I wrote down the players I wanted by position and then listed the players to waive. Then put the name of the player I wanted for each waived player next to them. Then crossed the name off as I put the waiver claim in. A little tedious but got the job done.

Here's the team I came up with:

C - Posey
                    1B/3B - Pederson, Dozier, Vaughn, Votto (IL)
                    2B/SS - McMahon, Straw
                    OF - Tavares, Hicks, Peralta, Tapia
                    UT - Ohtani

SP - Bumgarner, Montgomery, Sheffield, E Hernandez, Odorizzi, Wainwright, Canning
                    RP - Leclerc, Holland, Bass, Harvey, Smith

Probably too many pitchers and might drop Canning.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Are any of you spending FAAB on pickups? In my league Sale, Syndergaard, Pearson, JHicks, German seem like they would be worth the investment.
                      Last edited by virgonomic; 03-12-2021, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Are any of you spending FAAB on pickups? In my league Sale, Syndergaard, Pearson, Hicks, German seem like they would be worth the investment.
                        I bid a few dollars on a few guys. I used the transactions trends to decide if someone would warrant a FAAB bid. I got outbid on one player, I don't remember who it was.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Are any of you spending FAAB on pickups? In my league Sale, Syndergaard, Pearson, Hicks, German seem like they would be worth the investment.

Sale and Syndergaard are still FA in my league. Pearson was drafted. Do you mean Aaron Hicks or Jordan Hicks? I picked up Aaron Hicks without a FAAB bid, Jordan Hicks was drafted. Domingo German was the guy I missed out on. Someone bid $6 on him.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I doubt anyone is going to bid on anyone, and if they do they probably will do a 0 bid. you might not get 1 player but save the faab, unless you really like a player and must have, like Straw or maybe Pederson or Vaughn. even then i'd just go a couple bucks.

because we drafted no active players, every team already has pretty much everyone they want.

there's 4 IL spots. plenty of room to carry Sale and Thor.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                              Sale and Syndergaard are still FA in my league. Pearson was drafted. Do you mean Aaron Hicks or Jordan Hicks? I picked up Aaron Hicks without a FAAB bid, Jordan Hicks was drafted. Domingo German was the guy I missed out on. Someone bid $6 on him.
                              It's Jordan. Aaron was drafted.

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                              I doubt anyone is going to bid on anyone, and if they do they probably will do a 0 bid. you might not get 1 player but save the faab, unless you really like a player and must have, like Straw or maybe Pederson or Vaughn. even then i'd just go a couple bucks.

because we drafted no active players, every team already has pretty much everyone they want.

there's 4 IL spots. plenty of room to carry Sale and Thor.
                              Good point - the draft is shallower with an AFA team. That's what I was thinking - draft, DL, replace. There are lots of speculative save guys on the WW.

Comment

Here's who I ended up with. A bunch of P got sniped: German, Garrett, Leclerc. I did get most of the guys I wanted. I need to do this earlier next year.

C Posey
                                CI Dalbec Tellez Kingery Nunez
                                MI CHernandez Straw Wendle Profar
                                OF Tapia JBJ Varsho

SP Eovaldi Pearson EHernendez Peralta
                                RP WSmith McGee Soria Bass Bard
                                IL Sale Sydnergaard

I just realized I have 2 spots free. Claims in on Javier and RHill.

Comment

Working...
                                X