2k22 All Free Agent Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Wanna know how good these leagues are? Dude made an OTB asking for closers, and the following two trades just got accepted:
    1. Alex Reyes for Trea Turner.
    2. Emmanuel Clase for Jose Ramirez.

Looks like Im getting Jose Ramirez
    Not surprisingly this led to a veto war in this league lol. Free yahoo leagues rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      Mariners said Kelenic will be up "this month" so maybe also worth a stash. Silly me I've had him all year
      He's owned in my AFA league. Argh.

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
      yep I added Franco about a week ago
      Nice. I got him and am holding onto him like grim death.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Isiah Kiner-Falefa T
        Josh Bell
        Jed Lowrie
        Josh Donaldson
        Javier Báez
        Mitch Haniger
        Jesse Winker
        Max Kepler
        Kyle Schwarber
        Myles Straw
        Michael Conforto
        Gio Urshela

Rodón, Means, Pineda, Happ, Hyun Kim, Ynoa, Javier
        Clase, Trivino, Diekman, Romano
        DL Gonsolin, Sale, Syndergaard

the entire league is highly active. they make at least 5 moves a day. and it's really because of us. it just totally incited everyone to make daily moves. they are like I am not going to be beat by a FA team. heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          I'd take Sean Murphy over Grandal right now for sure. Astudillo maybe but watch what they do with Sano.

ETA: If IKF is C eligible I would just stick with it. I dont have any of him...hasnt he been decent?
          ROS: Grandal or SMurphy?

Comment

• Astudillo is like Bartolo Colon. they are both big. and good players. Colon is in a tier by himself. but Astudillo looks like a pretty good fucking player. the Twins are just blessed with a wealth of talent.

I remember one year, the only year I tried it I had a team of all Cincinnati Reds, the only player I couldn't get was Aaron Boone. that was when Aaron Boone was a 20/30 player. I think I had Bret Boone too. and the manager that had him wouldn't trade him to me. it's like I have all the Reds that year except him. I think they finished last place or something I don't remember. but I felt like trying it. it's usually pretty hard to draft all the players from a good team... that's when you know a team is good. obviously... still to beat a team in H2H with players from one team. it feels like an achievement.

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
              ROS: Grandal or SMurphy?
              I think I'd go with Murphy... Grandal just looks turrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                I think I'd go with Murphy... Grandal just looks turrible.
                Cue the anti-jink!

Comment

• i'd be scooping up Joc Pederson if possible since he came back from a wrist problem he's hit pretty good. today they were facing a LHP and they dropped him to 8th and he went 3/5. vs RHP they have him hitting 1st. which indicates the Cubs believe in him. im going to drop Josh Bell for him, even though I really don't want to play him vs lefties.

Comment

• I need to cut a P. I'm first in W/SV, up 4 W and 12 SV. I planned to stream Gray and German but they are pitching well. Any obvious drops/streams?

SP Peralta Bumgarner Kopech Gray Wood Cease German Irvin
                    RP Trivino Valdez McGee Romano

Comment

I need to cut a P. I'm first in W/SV, up 4 W and 12 SV. I planned to stream Gray and German but they are pitching well. Any obvious drops/streams?

....i'm destroying my competitors, please, I need your help.

Probably Irvin maybe Romano...is he getting saves these days ?
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Garrett Richards is pitching really well lately, not a bad FA guy if he is available
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I need to cut a P. I'm first in W/SV, up 4 W and 12 SV. I planned to stream Gray and German but they are pitching well. Any obvious drops/streams?

Totally depends on their next couple matchups but in a vacuum, still Irvin for me.

Comment

We do that here, don't we? But this is my AFA league. I'm in 8/12 due to my offense. I probably wouldn't ask for help to keep squashing a league.

Romano is the only healthy reliever so he's getting saves right now.

I think I will drop Irvin and stream him if he's available and keeps rolling. There are lots of good streaming options and I'm projected to be right around the innings limit as it is.

Comment

We do that here, don't we? But this is my AFA league. I'm in 8/12 due to my offense. I probably wouldn't ask for help to keep squashing a league.

Romano is the only healthy reliever so he's getting saves right now.

I think I will drop Irvin and stream him if he's available and keeps rolling. There are lots of good streaming options and I'm projected to be right around the innings limit as it is.
                              Sorry, didn't mean to discourage anyone from asking questions. The situation just made me chuckle.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to discourage anyone from asking questions. The situation just made me chuckle.
                                No worries. Appreciate the advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X