All-Time Draft at First Pitch Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Time Draft at First Pitch Florida

Thought some of you may want to give it a go.

To mark the 40th anniversary of fantasy baseball, 12 experts were challenged to build the ultimate team. Who won? Which superstars were used the most?
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
    Thought some of you may want to give it a go.

https://www.espn.com/fantasy/basebal...-team-all-time
    Thanks !
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I invited some industry friends and colleagues to play a little game of my own.
      Wait, what?!?!

Disappointed in Sporer... he was an original VD participant. Poor representation.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

That's pretty cool.

I have so many of these seasons memorized, makes me wonder whether I could put in a competitive entry without any research at all (probably not, but one can dream!). Also, at a glance, I can't help but wonder whether the ol' wins/Ks punt would dominate, since it's effectively modern era anyways. Surprised no one tried that. Several went for a saves punt, interestingly. So long as our buddy KS doesn't jump in, we might stand a chance! Hell, I've done like 30 or 40 of these damn things now so I should halfway know what I'm doing, in theory. Having about a gazillion premade spreadsheets should help significantly.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
        X