P C. Paddack $21
    P B. Woodruff $2
    P S. Manaea $5
    P K. Kela $6
    P W. Smith $1

Minors

Adell
    Gore

Lots of holes to fill but I'll have about $150 to work with at auction.

My last keeper comes down to the following:

A. Aquino $2 - well I absolutely loved having him for $2 coming into the offseason, but if he doesn't have a starting spot, he's just a prospect that takes up a roster spot. Ugh. I wanted Aquino to be on my roster, but it's looking less and less likely.

N. Senzel $10 - I like Senzel a lot. This is a Z contract, and there's not a lot of profit in it. Maybe I just throw him back, not sure.

A. Santander $1 - criminally undervalued in fantasy, but that probably means I can get him back for cheap if I wanted to.

M. Dubon minors - no real cost to keep him, but the only problem is that there's not a lot of upside. I'm sure I could by him for a buck or 2 at auction. But 15/10 is worth having, and the opportunity cost of an extra roster spot is nice...

Jose Martinez $1 - If I really wanted Martinez I could probably just get him back for a buck at the auction, right? Not seeing it as a realistic keeper option.

Any thoughts?

Santander
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

RotoWire News: Aquino is 0-for-14 with six strikeouts and a walk so far this spring. He could begin the year at Triple-A Louisville to get regular at-bats, C. Trent Rosecrans of The Athletic suggests. (3/5/2020)
      So there's that. I guess I'd keep Santander. Getting .250-25HR from your last OF spot isn't the worst outcome. If you want the slot at auction I think Dubon is just as good a keeper. He gives you insurance against Mondesi getting hurt again.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        So there's that.
        Agree, that's why I'm stuck deciding.

Comment

Dubon is a nice stash. He is supposed to be playing some OF this year as well as both middle spots, so would be handy to have around if a need arises.

Santander at $1....can't go too wrong with that either.

Comment

In a BA league, I'd keep Santander. OBP league, I'd have to take a deep breath, but in a BA league with his power upside, I'd not hesitate.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Santander
              No question.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I am torn between dubon and santander. I think in the end I'd rather have the roster spot filled for a dollar than keep someone for free and still have to spend to fill the OF slot. So Santander.

Comment

Working...
                X