Nullnor is amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
    each one of us are fanatics about something. football, baseball, politics, religion. it's funny that you guys have never really pinned me down about what i am fanatical about. science, biology, time travel, cosmology, sociology, animals, environment, virology, politics. i am a fanatical. and so are everyone. it's like how psychiatrists say everyone in the world has a mental illness. more so these days. fanatical i am not even sure what that means. but i am definitely one, like everyone else.
    We didn't need to pin you down. It's cats.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      We didn't need to pin you down. It's cats.
      i've been going kind of crazy lately, more than usual. i am kind of sorry about that. i am scared. i didn't let my cat in the RV for two days because i don't know what i am going to do or where i can go. but i made up with her today. i'll figure it out. i am not under any immediate threat to leave where i am, it's not my M.O. to leave something behind. but i am not happy where i am.

i think i was wrong last night saying we should open the country up.

im scared this virus isn't natural. it's starting to dawn on me that it might not be. i want to be the last person to admit something like that because it takes away from the fact that natural can be just as bad because of the way things are. if it's proven c19 isn't natural, it will just give a false sense of security and we won't be prepared if something natural like this happens in the future.

1) c19 can be such a long incubation period. anywhere from 3 days to 24 days, that doesn't seem right
      2) it lasts in systems even after patients have recovered, that's scary
      3) it doesn't just attack lungs, it attacks other organs.
      4) it's not just pneumonia, it's blood born, it depletes oxygen in the blood preventing red blood cells from carrying oxygen.
      5) it causes blood cots
      6) you can test someone 5 times and get a negative reading, but get a positive the 6th time. that's just not a sign of inadequate tests, that a sign of a shifty virus up to no good.
      7) normally viruses that attack the upper respiratory system are more contagious but less lethal the flu, and viruses that attack the lower are less contagious but more lethal H5N1. usually you have one or the other. but this virus does both. it infects the upper than moves lower.
      8) everyone that is placed on ventilators dies. and for the last few months doctors haven't figured out why. i read one doctor saying it's like they have been dropped off at the top of a mountain and they need a hyperbaric chamber instead.
      9) claims that c19 had a few HIV genes. i hope that's not true. HIV or SIV is a one of a kind virus. it's up there with mad cow and prion type of shit. where you don't really know what the incubation period is. i've always said the worse kind of virus that could ever exist would be one that is airborne with a long incubation period but a devastating mortality rate.
      10) after someone recovers there's really not many antibodies. like the virus fooled their system. like HIV it's tricking their immune system. like it either generates a small response or an overwhelming one.

i am sure there are other things but when you put all these factors together, it seems sort of impossible for them to be together.

this is a fucking super virus. i hope that no matter how it emerged, it will do what viruses do sometimes and become less lethal but more contagious and not kill it's host. i have a pretty good understanding why viruses exist. and it's not to kill us. viruses were the first lifeforms. life wouldn't have emerged without them.

my greatest fear is people that get infect by c19 never fully clear it from their system and it becomes like HIV able to stay dormant for years until emerging and attacking immune systems. ..i mean that kind of idea is crazy talk. but it's not impossible.

this went from being manageable to possibly being the end of the human race. but you know, even with the worst virus, there will always be people that are immune. there are people in the world immune to HIV. it's just nature doing her thing.

Comment

Working...
      X