Chris Matthews RETIRES from Hardball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Matthews RETIRES from Hardball

Holy shit. So it wasn't the nazi comments about Bernie, it was the creepy clip of him harassing Erin Burnett re-surfacing that gets Chris Matthews fired/retired... wow.

I saw the clip a few days ago. Didn't think that would be the final nail in the coffin.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Here's a clip of the sexual harassment that Matthews refers to in his resignation.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Gotta say, after so many years of cringy comments that he has always gotten a pass on as ol' Matthew' being Matthews, I'm surprised this one did him in. Or maybe it was the last straw.

Comment

i don't follow this stuff but Erin Burnett went from having pretty small boobs to being pregnant to enormous. i don't condone sexual harassment obviously but that woman is hot. her body's transformation!

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          i don't follow this stuff but Erin Burnett went from having pretty small boobs to being pregnant to enormous. i don't condone sexual harassment obviously but that woman is hot. her body's transformation!
          You're more subtle than he was.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
          X