Exceelent Baseball Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exceelent Baseball Videos

Just discovered this exceelent video podcast called R2-C2 hosted by Ryan Ruocco and CC Sabathia. Great discussion with Reds pitchers Trevor Bauer and Sonny Gray about technology, pitching mechanics, Astros cheating, and more.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Seems like a good time to bump up this thread.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And the show is now called "The Shift on R2-C2".

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Cutch is still one of my favorites. This one is from 2018.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Kirk Gibson and Dennis Eckersley discuss "the home run" 30 years later (2018):

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Ive been watching lots of clips to fill the void. This clip of Albert Belle refusing to take 1st on a HBP is gold.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

A 56 Year Old Roger Clemens pitches against the University of Texas, a breakdown:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      A 56 Year Old Roger Clemens pitches against the University of Texas, a breakdown:
                      that was a fun watch, thanks for posting ...
                      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Bo Jackson explaining who he is to Adam LaRoche's kid. Not sure what year this is from. This is probably from when LaRoche's kid had his own locker in the White Sox clubhouse lol. Adam LaRoche walked away from a contract that would have paid him $13 million in 2016 because team president Ken Williams told LaRoche that he had to limit the time his 14-year-old son, Drake, spent with the team.

Last edited by madducks; 09-27-2020, 05:01 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Young boy gives the decoy ball to the girl while keeping the game ball in his glove. Smooth.

Last edited by madducks; 05-21-2023, 06:25 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Worst and funniest foul ball catch ever.

Last edited by madducks; 05-21-2023, 06:26 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Just discovered this channel:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X