No announcement yet.

Exceelent Baseball Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig taking batting practice with sound and in color:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig taking batting practice with sound and in color:
            Awesome video. Love the slow mo starting at about 3:55.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Louisville Slugger new bat:

Last edited by madducks; 05-21-2023, 06:20 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The last baseball glove-maker in America:

Last edited by madducks; 05-21-2023, 06:19 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

How baseball's are made:

Last edited by madducks; 05-21-2023, 06:18 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I missed this one from spring training 2020. Rizzo is mic'd up while at bat and gives live insight into how he is approaching the at bat. Plus, he also gets in a jab at the Astros. Pretty cool.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

That Rizzo clip was fun. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Mic'd Up with Joey Votto:

Last edited by madducks; 05-21-2023, 06:14 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Before there was ESPN, we had to get our TV baseball fix from Mel Allen and "This Week in Baseball". Here's the first episode from May 31, 1977. It ends with a 22 year-old Dennis Eckersly throwing a no-hitter.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

This is exceelent alright.

(2) Josh Shiaman on Twitter: "Tried using Text-to-Video AI to generate a @BlueJays commercial and it...um...did not go well....? https://t.co/p3tzH9euUc" / Twitter​​
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

That's hilarious. AI sure has a long way to go to replace humans. Then again, the song didnt sound bad.

Comment

Home movie (no audio) filmed by a fan of the 1964 Cincinnati Reds at Crosley Field with Pete Rose and Frank Robinson. Check out the names below the numbers on the backs of the jerseys.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X