Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL only trade help please.

AL only 5x5 OBP instead of ave. 12 team keeper $260 budget

Offered Kyle Seager 12A and Shed Long 10A for my Eddie Rosario 21B (play out or give a year for $5 plan on playing out).

I may be able to get Tim Anderson 27A in place of Long. I like him but not sure I want to pay the inflated price pre-auction.

Stand or trade?

Thanks.

I'd be inclined to hold and play Rosario out.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Shed Long isn’t a keep for me at that price.
      One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

yeah I'd just keep Rosario at 21. Don't love Seager or Long at those prices.

TA at 27 isn't bad if you're expecting SS to be really short at auction but I like Rosario better in a vacuum. 27 could be a bit steep for TA is a bit steep in an OBP league.

Comment

I agree with the others. Play out Rosario. The Twins offense will be ridiculous, so lots of opportunity for counting stats

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            yeah I'd just keep Rosario at 21. Don't love Seager or Long at those prices.

TA at 27 isn't bad if you're expecting SS to be really short at auction but I like Rosario better in a vacuum. 27 could be a bit steep for TA is a bit steep in an OBP league.
            Thanks to all you replied.

I have a 5B Polanco that I am playing out for SS. But I like Anderson to have a big year this year. But 27 is a little high.

I was thinking Long will be the starter this year and should make a profit. But then again that is why I asked for more eyes on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Thanks to all you replied.

I have a 5B Polanco that I am playing out for SS. But I like Anderson to have a big year this year. But 27 is a little high.

I was thinking Long will be the starter this year and should make a profit. But then again that is why I asked for more eyes on it.
              Tim Anderson won't have as big a year as last year, I would assume. I agree with the consensus; stand pat.

Comment

Working...
              X