NFBC $150 Draft Champions - Big Tymers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    I have zero interest in Sale even at a discount... but maybe in the 4th round I'd be starting to think about it.
    This sentence confuses me

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      This sentence confuses me
      ummm...because 4th round is so far past a discount that you would have to start to think about taking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        ummm...because 4th round is so far past a discount that you would have to start to think about taking him.
        ummmm... but it's not? His ADP puts him in the middle of the 3rd.

So in the 4th is a very small discount.

Which makes "zero interest in Sale even at a discount... but maybe in the 4th round" confusing to me.

Make sense?

Comment

Im curious if any of the extreme frequent players are in your draft: Fleming, Raudio, Bristow, Heberlig, Weir, kc cha, Waggener, Cook, Tantillo, Jung

All of these guys have 20-ish DC entries....and Heberlig has freaking 90!!!

Im wondering if we can use their frequency against them at all and maybe figure out some tendencies? Not sure its possible to see all their teams...just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            Im curious if any of the extreme frequent players are in your draft: Fleming, Raudio, Bristow, Heberlig, Weir, kc cha, Waggener, Cook, Tantillo, Jung

Im wondering if we can use their frequency against them at all and maybe figure out some tendencies? Not sure its possible to see all their teams...just a thought.
            I just joined a league and started drafting this morning. I have Bristow in mine. He picks next (12 of 15).

Comment

I suspect those guys are entering lots of teams in order to diversify, so it might be difficult to tie them down to a strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewski View Post
                I just joined a league and started drafting this morning. I have Bristow in mine. He picks next (12 of 15).
                I just finished one with Heberlig picking on my left. The RJ entry didnt have any of these guys in it which is like an easter egg or something.

Comment

Does NFBC still require you to turn in tax information (incl SSN) to register?
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    Does NFBC still require you to turn in tax information (incl SSN) to register?
                    No, you just sign up

Comment

Yes to: Heberlig, Cha & Fleming

Comment

Ok so 4th round went well as I was able to pair Giolito with Kershaw. They blend to a really nice 200K+ SP so solid base for my top-2 aces. Focus will be on offense now for next few rounds and getting 1 relatively safe closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
                          Yes to: Heberlig, Cha & Fleming
                          Wow...you picked a winner lol

Comment

I just launched a new one and acuna was not taken in the top two. I have the fourth pick...come on #3, be a Cole guy!

Comment

Wow...you picked a winner lol
                              Yeah - No kidding right? Oh well, I think I know what I’m doing so I’m of the mindset to say bring it on

Comment

The vig on these entries is nontrivial isn't it? If it's what I remember it being (and I'm not in a place to check right now) it's hard to believe that anyone could have a large enough edge to make 90 entries sensible.
                                In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X