2k20 Avisail Garcia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2k20 Avisail Garcia

He has seem too teased something more for years now, but he has not reached that next level. Might he in Milwaukee? He is in RF now, though Braun is said to take some ABs there. Still, if he hits, he should find a spot every day. Do you think he will improve on his 2019 stat liine? Stay the same? Decline?

Risk - he's had wild swings in BABIP through his career; if his .340 BABIP from last year normalizes a bit, you'll have a .265-.270 hitter. But the ISO numbers support good power, Milwaukee is a very favorable hitters park, and he's only 28 (which surprised me; seems he's been around forever). Given Milwaukee's CI/OF situation, other than Yelich, I see everyone else only playing 130 - 140 games, so factor that into his PA's.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yeah, on a per-PA basis I think he'll be great. Hits a ton of fly balls and is moving to Miller Park /American Family Park of Renamed Idiocy. But I worry a bit about the PT. Then again, if they have to play Braun a lot at 1B and squeeze Justin Smoak, I think that's more likely than squeezing Avi if he's hitting well.

Comment

Working...
      X