Thread: Facebook reference

Facebook reference

I've noticed that RJ takes a long time to load.

One thing that's an issue for me (may be just for me), is that I run into a timeout when loading the forum on connect.facebook.net (since facebook is blocked for me).

I wonder why we are using facebook resources in this forum? Is it intentional? Is it something that can be changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I've noticed that RJ takes a long time to load.

One thing that's an issue for me (may be just for me), is that I run into a timeout when loading the forum on connect.facebook.net (since facebook is blocked for me).

I wonder why we are using facebook resources in this forum? Is it intentional? Is it something that can be changed?
    Hmmmm....we had a Facebook link for your profile page, but I could probably disable it.

I'm no longer getting the facebook error, and load times went down dramatically. If you made a change, whatever you did was great for me!

And honestly the forum loads faster on every device I have - those behind a firewall (blocking fb), and those that are not as well. I think this is a massive improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I'm no longer getting the facebook error, and load times went down dramatically. If you made a change, whatever you did was great for me!
    That's great. I honestly didn't even know I did what you say I did!