2k20 Josh Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    LOL I would almost go the other way then... if stars are going 60 bucks, what does 5 bucks matter one way or the other for an extension?
    The idea was that there are plenty of keepers to buy every year, so there's no need to spend extra $s to extend a mid range keeper further, when you are just as likely to acquire another good keeper in the meantime.

Also, I have the opposite view on 5 bucks mattering. When prices are pushed, you need that extra money to keep up, so the extra 5 bucks matters even more.

Comment

I pulled the trigger and extended for 2 years. Seemed like $16 was a pretty good price to lock him in, and maybe he ends up getting traded to a better team .
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
        I pulled the trigger and extended for 2 years. Seemed like $16 was a pretty good price to lock him in, and maybe he ends up getting traded to a better team .
        I like Bell at that price. Although, i think he still has 2 years left in Pittsburgh purgatory before he gets traded.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X