Page 302 of 304 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304 LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3038

Thread: Corona Virus

  1. #3011
    All Star madducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Posts
    6,356
    Donald Trump Jr. has tested positive for the coronavirus.

  2. #3012
    All Star GwynnInTheHall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego--Home Again.
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I am just quoting Joe Biden, take it up with him
    I'm banking on the real president, kamala
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  3. #3013
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    Donald Trump Jr. has tested positive for the coronavirus.
    I actually hate it when prominent people get this, (I hate that anyone gets it) but he will probably be fine and it will prove that covid is just a bad cold.

  4. #3014
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    I'm banking on the real president, kamala
    Lol, sure that will be so different

    A pretty sad excuse for Biden's lame position any way you want to look at it.

  5. #3015
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Lol, sure that will be so different

    A pretty sad excuse for Biden's lame position any way you want to look at it.
    Seriously, Biden was elected president he should be responsible for what he says.

  6. #3016
    All Star GwynnInTheHall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego--Home Again.
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Seriously, Biden was elected president he should be responsible for what he says.
    Biden was elected as a place holder for at least half those 80 million people, Harris will be vastly different from Biden.

    No need to take my word for it, just check their positions during the primaries.

    That is the real difference between the two.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  7. #3017
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Biden was elected as a place holder for at least half those 80 million people, Harris will be vastly different from Biden.

    No need to take my word for it, just check their positions during the primaries.

    That is the real difference between the two.
    I disagree.














    Although I am not sure exactly what you mean

  8. #3018
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    30,481
    My 29 year old daughter has been tested as positive. She got her results at midnight Thursday the 19th. She had to get a routine covid test for a Doctors appointment. She took the test Monday afternoon. No fever, but dry hack, body aches and lost her sense of smell and taste hours before her results came back on Thursday.

    My Grandson has tested negative as of Friday the 20th. The Doctor has recommended that my Grandson stay quarantined with her for the next 10 days. They are staying at our house.

    My wife and I left at 1:00 am to go to my In laws house that we inherited in March. May be too late, but given the circumstances it is the best we can do.

    My wife and I are exhibiting some cold like symptoms (resisting to assume the worst). late yesterday night and this morning. We each have covid tests scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. It will take several days to get the results.

    My 25 year old daughter that was with us all on Sunday had a rapid test yesterday morning. She tested negative. She is in her own apartment in Kenosha Wis.

  9. #3019
    All Star madducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Posts
    6,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    My 29 year old daughter has been tested as positive. She got her results at midnight Thursday the 19th. She had to get a routine covid test for a Doctors appointment. She took the test Monday afternoon. No fever, but dry hack, body aches and lost her sense of smell and taste hours before her results came back on Thursday.

    My Grandson has tested negative as of Friday the 20th. The Doctor has recommended that my Grandson stay quarantined with her for the next 10 days. They are staying at our house.

    My wife and I left at 1:00 am to go to my In laws house that we inherited in March. May be too late, but given the circumstances it is the best we can do.

    My wife and I are exhibiting some cold like symptoms (resisting to assume the worst). late yesterday night and this morning. We each have covid tests scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. It will take several days to get the results.

    My 25 year old daughter that was with us all on Sunday had a rapid test yesterday morning. She tested negative. She is in her own apartment in Kenosha Wis.
    Gregg, i hope that your daughter has a speedy recovery. And i also hope that you and the rest of the family can avoid the virus. May you all get well soon.

  10. #3020
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    My 29 year old daughter has been tested as positive. She got her results at midnight Thursday the 19th. She had to get a routine covid test for a Doctors appointment. She took the test Monday afternoon. No fever, but dry hack, body aches and lost her sense of smell and taste hours before her results came back on Thursday.

    My Grandson has tested negative as of Friday the 20th. The Doctor has recommended that my Grandson stay quarantined with her for the next 10 days. They are staying at our house.

    My wife and I left at 1:00 am to go to my In laws house that we inherited in March. May be too late, but given the circumstances it is the best we can do.

    My wife and I are exhibiting some cold like symptoms (resisting to assume the worst). late yesterday night and this morning. We each have covid tests scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. It will take several days to get the results.

    My 25 year old daughter that was with us all on Sunday had a rapid test yesterday morning. She tested negative. She is in her own apartment in Kenosha Wis.
    Sorry to hear, hope everyone has a full recovery.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

    Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

    How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •