Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    After touting the no mask policy at Trump's Tulsa rally (and speaking at it) Herman Cain has been hospitalized with Covid 19.

Karma.
    Thoughts and prayers.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• More China and WHO shenanigans:

Gravitas: W.H.O quietly changes Coronavirus timelineThe World Health Organization has quietly changed the timeline of the Coronavirus pandemic. The global he...

The video states that the WHO has altered its CV-19 timeline to admit that China did not inform them of the outbreak on 12/31/19 as was previously stated there, that the WHO found out about it on its own from a Chinese website. As the reporter suggests, there is no reason to trust either China or the WHO re: this pandemic, or perhaps much else either. Altho I guess it is in a way a good sign that the WHO is at least in a small way starting to report more what actually happened as opposed to what China wants it to say.

Comment

• Dopey Trump Jr’s girlfriend tests positive for coronavirus.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Dopey Trump Jr’s girlfriend tests positive for coronavirus.
          Probably got it from Don Sr.

Comment

• BTW, do you think they'd actually let the people know if any Trump got the Covid?

I believe there's a great chance they'd keep it quiet until symptoms manifested visibly.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              BTW, do you think they'd actually let the people know if any Trump got the Covid?

I believe there's a great chance they'd keep it quiet until symptoms manifested visibly.
              The final proof that god doesn't exist is the fact that Trump hasn't died of Covid.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Posted this in another thread but should be here as well.

The lower mortality rate we've been seeing is likely a mirage.

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• So, once a real medical study was done on hydroxychlorquine, the results are significantly different, with major benefits to treatment with hydroxychloroquine:

Fully peer reviewed and in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.

And even more importantly, 56% of the African-American.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    So, once a real medical study was done on hydroxychlorquine, the results are significantly different, with major benefits to treatment with hydroxychloroquine:

Fully peer reviewed and in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.

And even more importantly, 56% of the African-American.
                    Those are significant results and definitely encouraging. It's unfortunate that the data has thus far been conflicting, but not terribly surprising given the rapid spread and overwhelming toll of this disease.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• I hadnt realized this before but now the US testing rate is one of the highest in the world. Of countries w more than 10 mil people, the US ranks 5th. The UK is 1st at 14.9%, then Russia (surprise!) at 14.0%, then Portugal at 11.8%, then Spain at 11.7%, then US at 11.0%. There are smaller countries w much higher rates. Of actual countries, Monaco tops the list at 41.3%. There are only 4 countries w > 1 mil people that have higher rates than the UK: UAE, Bahrain, DEnmark and Lithuania.

Comment

• Florida reports the 2nd highest single day total by one state during this entire pandemic, with almost 11,500 cases yesterday. Only New York had a day with more cases, back in mid-April.

EDIT -- they did it! Highest total ever! They're #1!!!

That same day, the US set a global record for a single day by any country with 55,000 new cases. Winning!

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                          I hadnt realized this before but now the US testing rate is one of the highest in the world. Of countries w more than 10 mil people, the US ranks 5th. The UK is 1st at 14.9%, then Russia (surprise!) at 14.0%, then Portugal at 11.8%, then Spain at 11.7%, then US at 11.0%. There are smaller countries w much higher rates. Of actual countries, Monaco tops the list at 41.3%. There are only 4 countries w > 1 mil people that have higher rates than the UK: UAE, Bahrain, DEnmark and Lithuania.
                          The testing numbers will be skewed by many factors. Was the economy shut down early enough to avoid larger outbreaks? Was government providing financial aid to incentivize staying locked down? It only makes sense that the US has one of the highest testing rates, as its been handled the worst and allowed to spread farthest. There's no testing where I live because we've been at zero cases in 150K people for 6 weeks now, 80 total cases for the region now 79 recovered and 1 dead. I'm sure there's some testing right now, but much less when there's no active cases.
                          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                            The testing numbers will be skewed by many factors. Was the economy shut down early enough to avoid larger outbreaks? Was government providing financial aid to incentivize staying locked down? It only makes sense that the US has one of the highest testing rates, as its been handled the worst and allowed to spread farthest. There's no testing where I live because we've been at zero cases in 150K people for 6 weeks now, 80 total cases for the region now 79 recovered and 1 dead. I'm sure there's some testing right now, but much less when there's no active cases.
                            Wow, I assume you were in lockdown for a while ? I wonder if the U.S. has any similar successes
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I read yesterday that Canada has had 106K cases in total while the US reported 100K just in the last 2 days now Canada has about a 10% of the population the US does and the US has almost 3 million Cases so if my math is correct--we have had 3 times the cases, strange thing is--Canada has had more deaths per reported case than the US If my math is again correct 8.1% of Canadian cases ended up fatal whereas the US's mortality rate to date is about 4.5%

Any speculation to as why?

I know they density of population is significantly greater in the US and the median age lower, so those might be 2 things--any other ideas of why?
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Incredible

- Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X