No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a dog like that is like the ultimate protection. in more ways than you can imagine. one time i was backing up into a parking spot at night and some guy got out to start shit and looked in the window and i whispered to the dog and he gave a small ruff, and the guy walked away.

i'd be walking him drunk as a skunk at 3am in the campground and 7 drunk dudes up to no good would be walking by and make a clear path around me and be like hey, man.

you could go to a repair shop with your dog, the the owner and mechanics are like, oh yeah we'll fix your car asap.

this is the power a dog like this recognizes. it's a fucking lion.

my best experience was talking it to a vet for a hernia. in the waiting room a small dogs started barking at him and he got excited as he likes other dogs. but i told the RV, t's a hospital and the other animals are patients and we need to be on our best manners. i looked at the do and in a child's voice i told him to stop. he didn't even do anything but i said 'you stop', with a pouting face like a child. and the other dog stopped barking because the situation was under control.

but when the vet called us and we got up, i instinctively wrapped his leash around my arm and keep him next to me. he understood this as you aren't doing anything without dragging me with you.

it was the perfect summer. i've never spent time with a dog like that. it's power, but i was able to help him understand our world. and i did my job. i am very good at it.

Comment

• that's the one thing the RV guy never understood, you can bully alpha dogs to listen to you but children are the best teachers. it's their peers. he said his dog thought i was another dog and that's why it listened to me. but his dog saw me as a child.

there's a lot of ways to get animals to listen to you. a lot of it is persistence. you don't understand each other, but it knows you think it eventually will. so it keeps trying. it's not some Dr Doolittle amazing thing. it's hard work and persistence. and the reason it works is not because of your's or the animal's skills, it works because of everyone else's lack of skills. the animal see's you as someone that's different. that is willing to wait and be patient. no species learns a new language overnight.

but most people don't care. they have too much on their plate. and that's fine.

you know even stray dogs that have never been with humans know instinctively what a human is pointing at. no other animal in the world can do this. when you talk about the US and Britain having a special relationship, the best special relationship in the history of mankind is between man and dog.

a dogs purpose on earth is more noble than any other species.

Comment

• and now i am done with my rant. so i understand from experience i have to leave a comment now to allow the congruity of the conversation. and keep the thread going.

here's my offering, i was afraid i spelled the word noble wrong. and now we can make a bunch of jokes about Donald Trump.

thank you for participating in nullnors drunk moment today. i have gifts of expired food. i suggest the tuna fish, they seem to be the safest.

i'll see you guys next week. i am starting to get lost in time.

Comment

• have my cat in the RV she was very mad at me the last two days for taking her to the vet. she hid outside for two days. 3 needles. cats count that sort of thing. i haven't looked or got the full blood results yet. they put prodefender on her, shits pretty toxic. but it was needed. i'll get the blood workup results and analyze it. estimate 3-4 years old. so far so good. i waited 8 months to do it. and needed every month to build up trust before i could do it.

Comment

• Another report of evidence of WHO/China shenanigans:

There is a German intel's bombshell claim. In this it has been claimed that 'World Health Organization declared Coronavirus (COVID-19) a public emergency 2 d...

Comment

• I can't vouch for the science, since i am not an expert, but it was good to see someone put out an article like this. Hopefully it is accurate, it was interesting if nothing else

---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                I can't vouch for the science, since i am not an expert, but it was good to see someone put out an article like this. Hopefully it is accurate, it was interesting if nothing else

https://www.erinbromage.com/post/the...hem-avoid-them
                That is an excellent article! One of the best I've read on CV-19. Completely agenda-less, just very useful info on how infection happens and how to best avoid it. We need more info like this being disseminated instead of the endless, mostly non-informative, slanted stuff that we are subjected to from the MSM. Thanx for posting!
                Last edited by rhd; 05-11-2020, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I can't vouch for the science, since i am not an expert, but it was good to see someone put out an article like this. Hopefully it is accurate, it was interesting if nothing else

Thanks, that was a great article.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• ooooowww… someone is racking up reputation points.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                      you guys can't even think about the ramifications if it were possible to fabricate an intermediate host to cover the first mistake. you'd be spreading the disease even more. you'd be infecting animals that weren't infected with it before just to cover your ass. you'd be creating so many different vectors and chances of genetic drift. one mistake leads to an even worse one. this is what i do, i sit around and think about what if scenarios. look at all the possibilities and determine which one is most likely to happen.

lets look at this logically. for China to prove it didn't escape we need to

1) find the intermediate host
                      2) or find a bat with both the HIV and ACE2 protien.
                      3) establish either of the above have been interacting with humans for a reasonable amount of time without anyone noticing

if no host is found, can you fabricate one

1) you'd be infecting wild animals and would need to create many multiple instances and vectors.
                      2) the virus would need time to mutate in these vectors, so you would have a natural look of the genetic drift.
                      3) preferably it would be in either a mouse or bird or both. or a bat.
                      4) who is in charge of these things, well, the W.H.O. unfortunately they seem to be run by CHINA.
                      5) is any of this at all possible? look at it logically, it's not the crime it's always the cover up where you get caught.
                      6) i don't think it's actually scientifically possible. you could do it, but everyone would be able to tell.
                      7) so if we do find the so-called holy grail and discover the intermediate host or primary host with all 4 infection routes, only then can we be certain this is natural.

fuck guys, even Fauci wouldn't give you this much information.
                      Here's another one for you to chew on:

People in Hong Kong are falling ill from a hepatitis virus found in rats – but nobody knows how they’re being infected.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

another thank you ... that was indeed very informative.
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          Here's another one for you to chew on:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/08/h...scn/index.html
                          Apropos

If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            ooooowww… someone is racking up reputation points.
                            People expecting my usual bullshit were pleasantly surprised !
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

People expecting my usual bullshit were pleasantly surprised !
                              It's still BS, but I give rep for good BS
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• LA County likely now to extend the stay at home order through July.

Comment

Working...
                                X