No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ten just voted to cancel college football.
    #thanksdonald

Comment

• Only one real football program in Big 10 anyhow. OSU can play anywhere

Comment

• Big 10 down? Just shut all fall Football programs down, from pee wee to the NFL.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          Only one real football program in Big 10 anyhow. OSU can play anywhere
          Complete BS unless you are saying Alabama, Georgia, Clemson and Ohio State are the only 4 "real" football programs in the country.
          Last edited by fuhrdog; 08-11-2020, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• Iowa and Nebraska agreed to play.

now they need to figure out how many games they need to play against each other before a "conference championship game" - regardless of the regular-season results - can be played in January or so before a full house or at least 1/4 of the fans being charged 10X the price.

winner claims the Big 10 title!
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
              Iowa and Nebraska agreed to play.

now they need to figure out how many games they need to play against each other before a "conference championship game" - regardless of the regular-season results - can be played in January or so before a full house or at least 1/4 of the fans being charged 10X the price.

winner claims the Big 10 title!
              Iowa and Nebraska agree that they want to play a schedule, yes. That's it.

Comment

• did that post actually need a sarcasm font? asking for a friend
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                  did that post actually need a sarcasm font? asking for a friend
                  I should have just quoted the first line...ever so sorry for that.

Comment

• Well, they have proclaimed Mission Accomplished in Russia on a vaccine, likely based on stolen research from the US, Britain, and Canada, and definitely without phase three trials, which makes it a big gamble. But they claim to begin inoculating people in a month, starting with medical personnel. So, it will be interesting to watch to see how much Russia's numbers go down in the coming months, and if we can trust those numbers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...1Gf?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                      Well, they have proclaimed Mission Accomplished in Russia on a vaccine, likely based on stolen research from the US, Britain, and Canada, and definitely without phase three trials, which makes it a big gamble. But they claim to begin inoculating people in a month, starting with medical personnel. So, it will be interesting to watch to see how much Russia's numbers go down in the coming months, and if we can trust those numbers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...1Gf?li=BBnb7Kz
                      As I stated on Facebook...I don't know much about Russia and medicine other than their excellent job in doping for Olympic athletes. I anticipate that this vaccine will lead to Russia sweeping all medals in the next 5-6 games or a new group of X-Men.
                      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                        As I stated on Facebook...I don't know much about Russia and medicine other than their excellent job in doping for Olympic athletes. I anticipate that this vaccine will lead to Russia sweeping all medals in the next 5-6 games or a new group of X-Men.
                        If it means a few hundred thousand end up suffering or dying for it, if this is the result, Russia will think it a small price to pay for international prestige and excellence.

Comment

If it means a few hundred thousand end up suffering or dying for it, if this is the result, Russia will think it a small price to pay for international prestige and excellence.
                          OR, tinfoil hat engaged, they sell it to us as a verified vaccine and Drumph touts it, distributes it and kills thousands here.
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            OR, tinfoil hat engaged, they sell it to us as a verified vaccine and Drumph touts it, distributes it and kills thousands here.
                            Given how he has pumped other drugs we have spent big money on and now needs to push to unload, and how much he is in Putin's pocket, it isn't that far fetched that he'd tout it.

Comment

Given how he has pumped other drugs we have spent big money on and now needs to push to unload, and how much he is in Putin's pocket, it isn't that far fetched that he'd tout it.
                              Agreed, BTW did you do your mandatory 30 second Google search on that?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                Agreed, BTW did you do your mandatory 30 second Google search on that?

Nah, I only spent 15 second on it, but my internet speed is good today, so it counts!

Comment

Working...
                                X