No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of course NYT finally finding the no twindemic story months after substacks have been discussing it is called following money and accepting reality. supposedly they had a vocal 49 year old pro-vaccine reporter Carlos Tejada die of a heart attack 24 hours after a Moderna mix-and-match booster. let just combine the different vaccines even though there were no clinical trials mixing them. they are the same right. it's a vaccine salad. because they are all good for you. it doesn't matter what order or dose or interval you take them.

in contrast, there are people that have been injected 100 times and are selling their vaccination cards on the black market. it sounds ridiculous doesn't it. but you know, in some remote island, it's true. there is somebody in the world you can inject them 100 times and they'll be as right as rain. heh

Comment

• do you see how they are killing chickens right now to contain the bird flu. see, that is how a natural virus trying to jump to humans behaves and why we have to kill billions of chickens around the globe every year. they don't just jump already well adapted to human to human transmission. and we have been doing this for decades. this is basic fucking science.

sure something once in a while jumps out of nowhere. the original SARS, MERS, Nipah, Hendra virus.. and they are able to sustain a brief human to human transmission. ..I might be lying about Hendra. IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT GUYS. if you think otherwise you are a fool. and you don't know science.

we are totally fucked. a war has been declared, and we don't even realize it. except what I thought would be an honest battle with nature turned out to be turned out to be an opportunity naked raw power. yeah, heh.

totally not how I thought it was going to go. so lets compare 1918, the hong kong flu, and every other pandemic and how long their impression lasts on society. you'll be hearing about covid, for the rest of your lives. I want you to be prepared for this. 10 years from now after it has vanished like a common cold, they'll be treating it like it's the end of the world.

and I can tell you why, because once you do something you think works, you won't ever try a different method. you could have a million different ways to do the same thing. but you will still pick the same path out of habit. and because it worked, you'll think it's the only path.

remember when John Stewart trolled everyone about the virus being lab escaped and we were like huh. did he just troll us. because in trying to stop the next pandemic, we created our own destiny. THAT IS HOW REALITY WORKS. everything is a participant. even viruses. especially viruses.

sure you can fuck around with particles and discover, holy shit they act like waves. but when you start intentionally fuck around with dangerous viruses and enhance them, now truly doing a two slit test. it's gonna happen again. eventually. but NO VIRUS POPS OUT OF NOWHERE WELL ADAPTED FOR HUMAN TO HUMAN TRANSMISSION without fair warning. this is fucking high school shit.

Comment

• watching the sun come up the daily headlines

GOP Candidate Said Middle Class Doesn’t Pay ‘Fair Share’
        Pro-Trump Rally Planner Is Cooperating with Feds
        Trump Failed to Provide Accounting of Foreign Gifts
        Clarence Thomas Poses With Herschel Walker
        Donations Steered to Trump Super PAC Were Illegal
        Don Jr. Texted Ideas to Overturn the Election
        Bill Nye, the Sellout Guy

does it really matter.

I know there is some alcoholic step I am supposed to take. but I am not sure where to start. can I cut in line like most ppl. is there a short cut. but there is no shortcut from cancer. if you drink and smoke, and experience everyday chemicals, everyone dies of cancer.

you don't quit smoking for yourself. you do it for your cats living in your RV. that's science. they get old quick.

I have another version where u can make them live forever by getting them to eat Astragalus membranaceus to increase telomerase activity. you can plant it, it'll grow. no-one has ever done it. when they get old they'll start eating it like grass because their gut will tell them to. it would be a long clinical trial with no financial benefits.

Comment

• look at me like a Charlie Sheen without HIV, oh my liver, haha

a sense of humor is key.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
            of course NYT finally finding the no twindemic story months after substacks have been discussing it is called following money and accepting reality. supposedly they had a vocal 49 year old pro-vaccine reporter Carlos Tejada die of a heart attack 24 hours after a Moderna mix-and-match booster. let just combine the different vaccines even though there were no clinical trials mixing them. they are the same right. it's a vaccine salad. because they are all good for you. it doesn't matter what order or dose or interval you take them.

in contrast, there are people that have been injected 100 times and are selling their vaccination cards on the black market. it sounds ridiculous doesn't it. but you know, in some remote island, it's true. there is somebody in the world you can inject them 100 times and they'll be as right as rain. heh

Wow, you're getting your "news" from a site called The True Defender, an obvious right wing grift just from the title.... while questioning the integrity of the NYT. That's pretty stunning.

Mixed vaccines have been studied and published about, all over the place. They found that mixed vaccines resulted in higher protection from contracting Covid early on, and I've had different ones based on that research. Happy to report, didn't have a heart attack. After massive widespread study there's been zero evidence linking covid vaccines to heart attacks.

You claim NYT is "following the money"... yet you trust the reporting of The True Defender as unbiased? Follow the money, what's their motivation?

Originally posted by USA Today
            The core claim – connecting the booster shot to the heart attack – leaves out the crucial context that there is no proof those two events are related, as there has been no evidence linking the vaccines to heart attacks.

But the Defender story also mangles its evidence, as the video purported to be Tejada actually shows a Canadian internet personality, not Tejada.

That man is Canadian internet personality Stewart Reynolds, more popularly known as Brittlestar. He posted the original video to YouTube on Dec. 17, the same day Tejada died.

In a tweet, Reynolds confirmed that he is the man in the video, not Tejada.

"It was brought to my attention today that one of my videos has been edited into an anti-vaccination clip suggesting that I died after my booster shot and that I’m a NYT editor...To clarify, and as is plainly evident: I am not a NYT editor," the Jan. 10 tweet reads.

(...) In Moderna's vaccine trial, about 0.03% of 30,000 human participants experienced heart attacks, USA TODAY previously reported. The FDA concluded that while serious adverse events, or SAEs, did occur in the trial, they did not occur frequently enough to be considered causally related.

In Pfizer's vaccine trial of over 43,000 participants, 0.02% experienced heart attacks. The study's investigators and the FDA concurred that the illnesses did not occur any more frequently than would be expected in any group of that size.
            https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/6539108001/
            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• fate rewards activity. there's a social worker coming here tomorrow. my first instinct is to hide in my RV. he or she is going to check on the old guy. apparently they stole some of my tools to pay a guy to fix up the old guy's RV, good carpenter. he did a good job. I didn't know about it. I don't think you should be scared about social workers. the old guys refers to it as the state is checking on him. which means he would be worried about food stamps and his electric bill is $10,000. it could be about the electric bill.

so instead of hiding in my RV. this is where I could shine. I should make an appearance. the two professions I decided on was social work or HVAC. and while some colleges gave great incentives, I went with HVAC. I am pretty sure that the social worker tomorrow won't outthink me.

so it's a start. and everyone has to do their part.

Comment

• you'll goto Walmart tomorrow and hear someone ask where the rotisserie chicken is. it's a good deal. but they won't have any because the chickens are being culled to prevent human to human transmission of the bird flu.

Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

Comment

• the greatest social indicator for me is my cats.

that's who I watch. they don't understand everything, but they let me know when there is a problem. humans will tell me but our opinion is compromised.

Comment

• French Back Proposal to Make it Crime to Avoid Chores

Just in case any reader wanted further proof of why the French are considered complete and total assholes.

Madame, if you do not clean the grease off the stovetop, I shall be compelled to alert the authorities. Think carefully now.

If that lawn isn't mowed by the time I'm done making dinner I'm calling in a swat team

It will be reversed once the French realize that they have finally managed to be bigger assholes than the Americans and British.

Comment

• just had a stray cat come in the yard for food. my two cats and myself were here. it didn't run away. i took some food out and when it came close one of my cats pushed it away saying, you can have some food but he's my human. these are the established rules. we are all friendly but you must obey the rules. i've seen my girls not start shit before unless it comes to it. i taught them well. i learned from losing when i started shit between cats 10 years ago and my cat got hurt.

you think human politics are hard, it's nothing compared to cats. they have their own reasons. it's all about resources. i used to feed the strays but it lead to a fucking rat from hell. so now i don't put food out. and you don't want to attack a rat. rats will fight back and they carry disease. surprisingly, this stray being so open about it's intentions in broad daylight means, this was total diplomacy. dude was looking to join the crew.

you can tell a stray by it's body size. it'll be smaller and have short legs. and poor eyesight from lack of taurine. this will also lead to heart disease. it's probably female trying to feed it's young. but i made my intentions clear. it's like Eddie Murphy in Trading Places. there is plenty you know.

figuring out the animal world. it's not easy. i am not sure how i can feed it. but it made it through the winter.

Comment

• presumably they knew each other, and they are probably distantly related. i've seen the calico chase her father out of the yard. mama never liked him but he was allowed. i don't know what happened but ran out of my RV with a flashlight after hearing a problem. that was when the calico had an opinion. and i never saw him again.

he was all black. in the animal world colors make a difference. whether you want to talk about white paws, or cute features, or how short your ears are or some other bullshit, it's a result of domestication. it's selective pressure. domesticated cats evolve features to mimic dependence, the wild one's will keep the wild traits that help them survive. and at night a ginger cat stands out and can be seen easier seen by coyotes.

and then some idiot liberal will say what i just said is racist; by talking about black and white cats. which is why liberals are hopeless. and we liberals can never survive on our own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                          Wow, you're getting your "news" from a site called The True Defender, an obvious right wing grift just from the title.... while questioning the integrity of the NYT. That's pretty stunning.

Mixed vaccines have been studied and published about, all over the place. They found that mixed vaccines resulted in higher protection from contracting Covid early on, and I've had different ones based on that research. Happy to report, didn't have a heart attack. After massive widespread study there's been zero evidence linking covid vaccines to heart attacks.

You claim NYT is "following the money"... yet you trust the reporting of The True Defender as unbiased? Follow the money, what's their motivation?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/6539108001/
                          i didn't know i was getting my news from the true defender. although, i like the sound of it. that was an old story on a random substack. the picture came from the automactic earth. which i am not heavy invested in. i listened to the anti-covid shit but once the war in the Ukraine happened, they went pro Russia. which a lot of anti-covid sites did. not that they are pro Russia or even war, but they are anti-government. or anti-democrat. it's a situation to monitor. but i am will to hear it after trying to be forcibly injected with an experimental vaccine.

i remember saying this was the mother of all conspiracies. a better way of saying it is it's the deepest rabbit hole. and for newcomers like me, just imagine how many so-called traitors like me are getting lost in this new navigation.

censored by the mainstream. yet, the alternatives have major flaws you will and even deeper rabbit holes.

when using science to reduce the problem, the only answer is to ask, how can you stay true to yourself and stay innocent without lying.

for example, where i live, they sold a tool i wanted to keep. they ripped me off. but i've lived here two years. am i going to let $150 dollars and principles get in the way. and probably fuck myself. or do i lie, or learn to live with it. and i will because even though i got inheritance dollars coming down the pipeline, this is the life i choose. and i have to think about the cats and my emotional attachments.

Comment

• in an alternate universe that stray showed up because i was looking online today to buy some cheap land somewhere and park my RV. like some element you didn't know existed.

you know that movie I Am Legend, another great science fiction survival movie. one of the great things about nature is how many animals survive because of our hubris and gluttony. it doesn't matter how many species we cause to go extinct. nature and reality will still poke you in the chest. become your friend and rely on you. this is how reality works.

why would a cat i have never seen but always knew it was there show up in broad daylight like that during a time i was thinking of moving my RV. because it's a cosmic dance.

Comment

• the reason i picked Fresno Bob as my savoir is because he was a ruthless cutthroat. he was able to see reality,

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                                you'll goto Walmart tomorrow and hear someone ask where the rotisserie chicken is. it's a good deal. but they won't have any because the chickens are being culled to prevent human to human transmission of the bird flu.

Nero fiddles while Rome burns.
                                I bought a very large rotisserie chicken at Walmart on Friday. It was a dollar less than Butera and about 1.5 larger. It was very tasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X