Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves eat cats.. what now?
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Wolves eat cats.. what now?
      did I ever mention that recently a guy that came by the yard had a dog. nice dog, medium size, sort of hyper. so the dog goes after my cat and the cat jumped on it's back and the dog couldn't get it off. lol.

so back on topic. if you think about it, these vaccines are sort of the definition of an autoimmune disease. in a traditional vaccine you take a live virus and you attenuate it. which means you damage the virus or delete some genes so as to inhibit it's ability to replicate or cause disease. and then your body recognizes it and sets of a defense. but in these vaccines your body is given instructions to make a part of the virus to teach it to recognize it. YOUR BODY makes it and then teaches it to attack it. your body is attacking something itself produces. and then when you get infected by the real virus it's prepared, which is good. where this can potentially go wrong is when you are vaccinated your cells take fragments of the spike protein it produces and puts it on the outside of the cell as evidence for your T cells (killer cells) which come by and investigate. it also puts a molecule (I forget what it's called) like a flag saying to your T cells Houston we have a problem. you also have helper T cells which the regular T cells use as receptors that recognize this molecule which your infected cells use to say, hey, it's not a part of your body so we want you to attack it. but one of the theories as to why the vaccine produced spike protein is seemingly lasting in the body longer than predicted is because since your body is producing it, sometimes it's not including this molecule. it's confused. the cells put the fragments without the molecule. so now when the T cells come by to investigate they aren't sure if it's a foreign invader or something the body produced. and since our bodies have been taught not to attack itself which would result in an autoimmune disease, sometimes it kills the cell producing the spike protein and sometimes it doesn't. mRNA vaccines or gene therapy is actually Frankenstein mad scientist type stuff.

what you are starting to see is all cause mortality increasing in life insurance companies that are not related from covid infection. for example, in the UK if you die from a vaccine and can prove it, life insurance companies will not pay you. and they cite, because it's an experimental vaccine that you were not forced to take. presumably the government will compensate you. moreover, if there is any fraud uncovered in the clinical trials, which all the data has not been released, the vaccinators will be held libel. the FDA and the media and medical journals may be captured, but Wall Street is not. because money talks and bullshit walks.

so the vaccinators saved a million American lives during the pandemic. that's good. I don't deny this. but if you have 200 to 300 million ppl with their immune systems compromised in the future from our panicked hysterical response, that wouldn't be a very good trade off would it? but that would be good business for the predatory health care business. because you just accidentally created a very large new customer base. it's not intentional, it's innate. I would've gotten vaccinated, but when I saw there was no transparency and was being forced into something it raised red flags. if they had personal stories about ppl getting covid and surviving with no long term effects. but instead all we got was the daily fear. I am all for vaccinating ppl who want it or are older or have comorbidities, the great barrington report. but many older ppl were too frail to vaccinate but they did anyways. my mother was one of them. her health went right down hill afterwards.

when you have to play around with dosage to make it 'safe and effective', that should've set off some alarms. btw safe and effective is the very definition of authorization. a vaccine cannot be approved if it is not. that is why every doctor always replies by simply saying that.

Comment

• so this is how it's going to go. once the vaccine mandates are lifted because of Omicron, the stock prices of the vaccinators go down. but investors won't be satisfied by this explanation. they will sue for as much clinical trial data they can get. eventually they will uncover any little bit of fraud or manipulation to prove the vaccines were not in fact safe and effective. the politicians that own the stock and made a ransom on free shotguns in Kentucky and West Virginia for jabs will distance themselves from the coming avalanche of lawsuits. our captured regulatory agencies will have their fall guys in the vaccinators. they'll plead ignorance and say we didn't have all the data. it becomes an all out cover your ass operation. because it's all about the grift. and it all starts with money because no-one wants to be left holding the bag. in contrast to the dot com bubble burst or the housing collapse or banking crisis, this time there will be a place to locate fraud. meanwhile, while everyone is busy saving face, public trust in our institutions like the CDC, FDA, and our healthcare institutions and media collapses. if you thought it was hard to vaccinate a small segment of the population before, you haven't seen what's coming. pair that with the corner we've placed ourselves in with inflation and interest rates, and a perfect storm of emergency acts is coming. and it all starts with pissed off investors.

it's funny because, man always ends up creating the very thing he warns himself about. we facilitate our own dystopia. we create the thing we fear by our mistakes and missteps. which is why freewill exists and we are masters of our own destiny. we are allowed to make our own mistakes. all of the expense of taxpayers. it's a free ride for everyone. which doesn't make sense, but I felt like saying that.

have you ever looked at a system funded by taxpayers, like the police, for example. yet, when there is an abuse of power, it's the very taxpayers that fund the settlements paid out. the victims are paying themselves.

and this will probably be about the time a fucking flu becomes a pandemic. because that's the real threat. not some gain of function coronavirus accidental mishap. H5N1 has always been the real threat. and then the shit really hits the fan.

Comment

• I was watching this Sliders episode recently and they travelled to a world were creativity was outlawed and they landed in a mental institution that would remap your brain. and it totally occurred to me that this whole pandemic response is like the movie One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. like vaccines are meds, and 'have you taken your scheduled meds'. and then if you speak out you are quarantined. if you try to take the inmates on a bus ride to show them they can be self-reliable and take care of themselves you'll get lobotomized. yet that doesn't really work because they couldn't really take care of themselves. and I am not really sure I can make the analogy of Fauci to Nurse Ratched.

it's fun to pretend to go crazy. you guys should try it sometime. just let it rip. you know you have a lot to say. it's ok. I am here for you. I learned this from being institutionalized myself. they taught me how to express my feelings. heh

Comment

• I wonder if there's any way we could have a conspiracy-garbage free covid thread. We had an original and a new one, but it's amazing how the loudest voices are often the most uninformed, and as such both have been overtaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              I wonder if there's any way we could have a conspiracy-garbage free covid thread. We had an original and a new one, but it's amazing how the loudest voices are often the most uninformed, and as such both have been overtaken.
              you have 4 covid threads. I was the original thread. thankyou very much. but I was late on Feb 1. I wasn't really paying attention. then feral stole my thunder and made this one. so to me this is the original thread. then 2 more threads emerged. I mean, I don't know how many you need dude. have you tried thorazine, I hear it does wonders. I am just kidding. if you make a 5th thread I promise I won't be disruptive. I love your spirit bro. don't give up fighting, and don't trust anyone over 30

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                you have 4 covid threads. I was the original thread. thankyou very much. but I was late on Feb 1. I wasn't really paying attention. then feral stole my thunder and made this one. so to me this is the original thread. then 2 more threads emerged. I mean, I don't know how many you need dude. have you tried thorazine, I hear it does wonders. I am just kidding. if you make a 5th thread I promise I won't be disruptive. I love your spirit bro. don't give up fighting, and don't trust anyone over 30
                Since I'm 30x2 does that mean I can be trusted again or I'm doubly untrustworthy?
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• The issue with Nullnor's understanding of Covid is that his sources are garbage. He's coming to the same conclusions Joe Rogan and Russell Brand and Dr. John Campbell and Bret Weinstein, and other grifters are (all getting rich off misinformation), while claiming big pharma is grifting by vaccinating people FOR FREE. It's laughable because the sources are always either straight from Nully's mouth, or quoted from some easily de-bunked conspiratorial grifter. Nully has been wrong about every single Covid issue He's brought up, without ever admitting to it. The myocarditis debate was the clearest example. Needle aspiration issue was another. Doesn't matter how well read you are if you read the National Enquirer.

There's zero evidence that this vaccine weakens immune systems to future illness. Just like the dozen other vaccines we've all had. Several billion doses delivered and now the argument has turned into "well, years down the line all those billions of people are screwed, so we'll see who's laughing..." It's just like the Q-Anon folks claiming JFK Jr was gonna come back and install himself President. It can never be disproven because when it doesn't happen, they just move the goal line further.

Yet you have people with elderly parents dying, who blame it partially on the vaccine, like Nully has. Weakest and most nonsensical anecdotal evidence imaginable. Not a logical conclusion, but personal bias will allow us to warp any tragedy to suit our narrative.

I like seeing Nully's perspective here. As much as I disagree, I think everyone needs an outlet to work through things, and I think understanding the anti-vax stance is a good thing I wouldn't get elsewhere.
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                    The issue with Nullnor's understanding of Covid is that his sources are garbage. He's coming to the same conclusions Joe Rogan and Russell Brand and Dr. John Campbell and Bret Weinstein, and other grifters are (all getting rich off misinformation), while claiming big pharma is grifting by vaccinating people FOR FREE. It's laughable because the sources are always either straight from Nully's mouth, or quoted from some easily de-bunked conspiratorial grifter. Nully has been wrong about every single Covid issue He's brought up, without ever admitting to it. The myocarditis debate was the clearest example. Needle aspiration issue was another. Doesn't matter how well read you are if you read the National Enquirer.

There's zero evidence that this vaccine weakens immune systems to future illness. Just like the dozen other vaccines we've all had. Several billion doses delivered and now the argument has turned into "well, years down the line all those billions of people are screwed, so we'll see who's laughing..." It's just like the Q-Anon folks claiming JFK Jr was gonna come back and install himself President. It can never be disproven because when it doesn't happen, they just move the goal line further.

Yet you have people with elderly parents dying, who blame it partially on the vaccine, like Nully has. Weakest and most nonsensical anecdotal evidence imaginable. Not a logical conclusion, but personal bias will allow us to warp any tragedy to suit our narrative.

I like seeing Nully's perspective here. As much as I disagree, I think everyone needs an outlet to work through things, and I think understanding the anti-vax stance is a good thing I wouldn't get elsewhere.
                    I admit that I have been all over the map. I haven't been paying attention to what I've been right or wrong about. but it's helped me learn a whole bunch of science that I wouldn't have. and when you are wrong about something you revise your understanding and admit it and learn from it. I can't remember it all. but I remember saying we would reach herd immunity at the end of last year, that was kind of a drunk hopeful utterance. what was I wrong about myocarditis? I think I said the vaccine can cause it before it became accepted. but the aspiration thing was wrong. but that lead to a better understanding of the cause of the myocarditis. I mean it could still sometimes hit a blood vessel but not the main cause. is that the all lipid nanoparticles have a hard time staying in the injection site. and maybe there is androgens upregulating the problem in younger males. I understood early on that vaccinating a respiratory virus was going to be hard in achieving sterilizing immunity. hence my statements about not being able to vaccinate our way out of it. and that there would be massive animal reservoirs. and it would become endemic. I've been saying that innate immunity is better to rely on if you have a strong one because there will be immune escape because the virus is going to mutate. innate immunity is going to be more sterilizing than adaptive immunity. I cited peer reviewed papers and discovered why the mRNA vaccines evoke a sterilizing response although a weak one and why. I've advocated for a nasal vaccine, if possible, which would be better. but a lot of my ideas have been my own. and sometimes I look into it more and find out someone already had it before me. but it's more like starting point to investigate and learn more. saying things like the vaccine might cause prion disease, I hope not. but I am not sure anyone understands why proteins miss-fold. I cited the only source saying it, the woman from MIT. I've had some interest in prion disease but that would be hard. ADE is a legitimate concern since it was a problem in developing a vaccine for SARS. and I understood after reading peer reviewed papers it was because they targeted the N or nucleocapsid protein and said that's one of the reasons they targeted the S or spike protein. I am not sure if that is true or only partially true. but it think you are going to see new covid vaccines targeting the N. which might be a concern for ADE based on some previous experiments. ppl say there have been no signs of ADE since billions of doses have been done, but that statement leaves out a few asterisks. it only shows up in some ppl vaccinated. like the Dengue vaccine. i'm not going to look it up and I could be way off but I think it was like 400 kids out of thousands. but that's enough to change protocol. also ADE only shows up once antibody titer wane. that's when there are less neutralizing antibodies and more non-neutralizing Abs which cause the enhanced antibody enhancement. and since everyone is still jabbing having high titers there hasn't been a chance for it to really show up; if it was going to. the vaccine company's cited this concern, and I speculate is why they went with the S protein, along with a bunch of other reasons probably. I never predicted ADE would happen I just said it could and listed how and why if it did. Original Antigenic Sin (OAS) is also debatable. I've never even heard of these things before the virus. but I learned what they are. these issues helped me understand why, in theory, natural immunity is better. while it's not safer now, it's potentially safer in the near future. because it targets less mutating or more stable epitopes of the virus than the S protein. thus I think there is less chance of ADE or OAS in natural infection than vaccination. and along I've said these things I threw in a statement saying we really didn't have a choice but to vaccinate or lockdown. I've consistently advocated for masks. although I've started to question it to myself. yet, it was obvious that ppl weren't wearing the right masks. while on the other hand saying it was a major mistake by our health authorities to keep flip-flopping. I think that was one of the biggest mistakes saying vaccinated ppl didn't need to wear them when it was obvious this wasn't a sterilizing vaccine and ppl vaccinated could still infect other ppl. yet I think the jury is still out on asymptomatic transmission. I think they should've had 3M start pumping out the N95's and mailing them to everyone day one.

but I really don't want to be one of those above top secret guys. I've seen it close up for over a decade from a co-worker at work. but you can't deny there is censorship in the media. whether it's because ppl just aren't independent minded enough to make their own decisions is a question. whether it's for our own good. but there are examples of so-called misinformation being todays fact. I haven't made a list. but even in science isn't a hypothesis considered to be misinformation. and eventually someone tests it. we are still in the first stage. and a lot of things aren't being allowed to be tested. for example I think Ivermectin probably works. I cited the hard science why in theory it should. it's a 3CL protease inhibitor. and I did that myself way before anyone did. one of the arguments is the in vitro studies used a much higher dose. but I don't believe that. it's a very safe drug with one of the best safety records and can probably be given safely 3 times the regular dosage. but like any drug you'd want to start with a smaller dose first. I don't think it's even been allowed to do proper clinical trials. any serious study proposal or paper immediately doesn't get accepted. thus you have ppl outside the country trying or other countries themselves. the debate has been so obfuscated at this point that it's a pissing match. which I try to stay away from. but this is what I believe. also, if one of the WHO ppl step in India again she can be tried for recommending Ivermectin not be used and one of the provinces that didn't used it and had more deaths, if convicted she can face life in prison or death. and this is where I can't be reasoned with. because I believe the sole focus on vaccination is criminal. I believe safe and effective prophylactic treatments were slandered or not even tried. and at this point if you show me a study that says it doesn't. I won't believe it. I did actually find a place to get it in the US https://sevencells.com/product/ivermectin/ but decided it was too expensive or by the time I found it I believe I got Omicron. you'd want to say you are 250 pounds they will compound it and make it themselves and then just use a pill cutter for the right dose. Ivermectin also prevents cells from attaching or something. there's additional stuff. I got that from an academic paper I was reading. part of the reason it's good against parasites. presumably other parasitic medication would have that part.

yes I've started reading so called conspiracy sites. because there is nothing new in the media. they've never provided detailed information about how many doses, or what fully vaccinated really is when making their charts. if you said ppl in the hospital weren't in there for covid but tested positive and were counted as covid patients inferring they were in for covid originally, you'd be kicked off Twitter and it would be labeled misinformation. but since Fauci now says it, it's fact. they never told you for the first 14 days after vaccination your immune system was lowered and you had a greater chance of being infected. and were also considered unvaccinated. they told you natural immunity was inferior or wasn't counted at all. this was also labeled misinformation. but I don't know why anyone would think I get my information from conspiracy sites. I've listed more peer reviewed papers than I can count. for the last 6 months all I do when I was drinking was read one paper after another for 12 hours straight. each paper leads to another and another. so it's not like when a conspiracy theory doesn't pan out and then they make excuses like, well the world didn't end because an ancient civilization had a different calendar or black night satellite was orbiting earth but crashed into the ocean or something. because when I am wrong, I will admit it. I wish ppl would point it out. but I don't want to get into a fruitless pissing match.

i'll continue in another post, hold on

Comment

• if anything turns our to be correct in hindsight, I won't be laughing. i'm not trying to win a debate. i'm scared. it just keeps getting worse and worse. I most certainly do think the vaccines are compromising immune systems. or have the potential to. I cited Geert Vanden Bossche for realizing going with my innate immunity strategy. I didn't even know I had two different immune systems. and while I think his fear of a potential Marek's disease scenario could be wrong, I learned a lot. another reason why adaptive immunity isn't as good if you can avoid it and don't need it because adaptive antibodies will outcompete innate ones. and if you get it wrong you might not get as good of a second chance. this is why it's probably better not to vaccinate healthy children. the vaccines sometimes lowering your defenses against virus you are already infected with is a fact. ppl vaccinated for shingles getting it, bells palsy these are just examples. reprogramming adaptive immunity against a mutating virus which overrides a healthy innate system. that's compromising an immune system. even now they are starting to say not only can the virus integrate into your DNA, peer reviewed papers are saying the mRNA vaccine can because it uses the full length spike protein. I had this discussion with GITH. and we agreed it was possible but rare. well now it's turning out it's not so rare. this potentially compromises your immune system. and if you say well the virus does it too naturally, but no, there would've been plenty of ppl whos innate system would've cleared the virus before they even really go infected and would've provided better sterilizing immunity. healthy young ppl. but instead of just targeting ppl with comorbidities and vulnerable we did it on a global scale and mandated it. if you were like Luc Montagnier and said this is like a airborne HIV virus you were laughed at. only to discover HIV proteins like gp120 or the furin cleavage site, or open reading frames (Orf) or it acts like a retrovirus and writes to LINE 1. that's what scares me. if it was lab escaped. presumably you'd be working on the most likely scenario of the worse disease you can think of becoming a pandemic. which I guess would be an HIV immunocompromised patient catching a coronavirus and having it re-sort or recombine into a new strain or virus. yet it could happen naturally.

but I try to provide both sides of the debate I think when I can. when I listed the part about the vaccines travelling in the body and provided the hard date chart, I included two articles from a pro-vaccine dude explain it's not as a big a deal as you think. I found an article on why Robert Malone might be full of shit and provided a link. we learned exactly what his claim to fame was. where he worked on the technology. and discovered any conflicts of interest. and it did turn out the vaccines themselves were cytotoxic, hence the myocarditis, pericarditis, arrhythmia, deep-vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, intracranial hemorrhage, and thrombocytopenia.

the thing I wrote about the vaccine acting like an autoimmune disease, I got the idea from a peer reviewed paper. I didn't list the paper. I was writing from memory. but I am not trying to win a debate, and if I was I hope I lose the debate. but I don't think I am incorrect. my mother had a spot of cancer on her lung again, I don't know what they were doing, if she refused to treat it again. but it spread to her bladder in a few months. lung cancer always spreads, and when it comes back it's faster and more aggressive. but it wasn't the cause of death. all the doctors were surprised how fast it spread. but hear health had been going down for over a year. the only correlation I have is the continual vaccination. at the least it compromised her already frail immune system and allowed the cancer to spread faster. so this is maybe more than anecdotal. she never knew I was unvaccinated. I lied and told her I was. I was always very careful, I never gave her covid and she never had it. but there was nothing I could do. she died with like 3 million dollars. here are two peer reviewed papers. these are in vitro but the results speak for themselves. this is hard science. from the respected journal of molecular biology. funny how both papers are from Sweden. and you'll notice papers like these always have only as few brave scientists publishing it. while all the bullshit papers promoting the narrative have like 50 scientists signing up stumbling over each other to get their names out there and their funding and incentives. if you don't have a pro-vaccine angle your paper would even be considered. and it's always the few knowledgeable accomplished scientists who have less incentive who are brave enough to speak up. I mean, you guys are on the side of, the earth is flat, the sun orbits the earth and is the center of the solar system, the universe is steady-state, and gravity and time don't interact. the first paper should've been done two years ago in Dec 2020. but you weren't allowed to do it then. I learned one thing though, I am never going to try to convince anyone of anything. because you can't. i'd be weary of life insurance companies and Wall Street butting heads with government and health industry. life insurance companies have some of the most correct data. that's their job. if they didn't predict when you are supposed to die they'd be out of business. someone is going to have to take those financial loses. supposedly there is a Pfizer whistleblower on the clinical trial data. I doubt there will be any fraud but they might try to make a case.

Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
                      In this study we present evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA as fast as 6 h after BNT162b2 exposure. .. It is therefore important to investigate further the effect of BNT162b2 on other cell types and tissues both in vitro and in vivo...Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA.
                      SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/10/2056/htm
                      Our findings provide evidence of the spike protein hijacking the DNA damage repair machinery and adaptive immune machinery in vitro. We propose a potential mechanism by which spike proteins may impair adaptive immunity by inhibiting DNA damage repair. Although no evidence has been published that SARS–CoV–2 can infect thymocytes or bone marrow lymphoid cells, our in vitro V(D)J reporter assay shows that the spike protein intensely impeded V(D)J recombination. Consistent with our results, clinical observations also show that the risk of severe illness or death with COVID–19 increases with age, especially older adults who are at the highest risk. This may be because SARS–CoV–2 spike proteins can weaken the DNA repair system of older people and consequently impede V(D)J recombination and adaptive immunity. In contrast, our data provide valuable details on the involvement of spike protein subunits in DNA damage repair, indicating that full–length spike–based vaccines may inhibit the recombination of V(D)J in B cells, which is also consistent with a recent study that a full–length spike–based vaccine induced lower antibody titers compared to the RBD–based vaccine. This suggests that the use of antigenic epitopes of the spike as a SARS–CoV–2 vaccine might be safer and more efficacious than the full–length spike. Taken together, we identified one of the potentially important mechanisms of SARS–CoV–2 suppression of the host adaptive immune machinery. Furthermore, our findings also imply a potential side effect of the full–length spike–based vaccine. This work will improve the understanding of COVID–19 pathogenesis and provide new strategies for designing more efficient and safer vaccines.
                      I am guessing this would mean higher incident and faster spread of cancers. one of the things you don't want to do in gene therapy is accidentally knock out any genes that help fight cancer.

Comment

• What did your doctor say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          What did your doctor say?
                          No more monkeys jumping on the bed !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• and you might say I contradict myself. as I say medical journals are captured and then cite them as my reference. and you would be right. it's one of those 'its ok when our side does it' things. but it's not like I am trying to win anything. because if there is anything bad the vaccine does, the virus can do it too. which is logical. it's basically the same full length spike protein. even unvaccinated I am just as fucked as everyone else and maybe even moreso. and I haven't even mentioned how the sole focus on vaccines and lockdowns has lowered mortality in the poorest places in the world with major upticks in starvation and poverty. where nutrition programs and malaria vaccines and whatever other program's funding has been usurped for covid vaccines, for a lot of ppl in countries where the average age is 18. but I get it. no-one wants to entertain these horrible ideas. you guys are saying you made the right decision. I am not willing to say I did. but I want to know when I am right and when I am wrong. how many times have I admitted here I was wrong about something? a lot.

I did want to help you guys understand the antivaxx side. how to talk to an antivaxxer. we are everywhere. a lot of us aren't necessarily republican. or pro Trump. we have some back round in science and for some of us, it's what drives us. we weren't originally fearful of the government. and we didn't believe in conspiracy theories. so where did we go wrong. I don't know. I don't think you guys have ever personally seen the medical industry really fuck up before. but I had. the problems with my cat wasn't some fly by night incidence, it was a prolonged shit show over 5 or 6 years. I've seen some of the brightest ppl at their best, and also at their worst. it happens. or maybe I just want to think my cat was right. and by sticking it to the man this time I can avoid responsibility for trusting them. but I know the massive effort it takes to do due diligence. I sat there for years thinking I should really search for some answers but instead said, they are the experts I can just trust them and sit on my ass. but it's not like that, you have to check everything.

yet, sometimes I think. if no-one did anything, the same thing would've happened. the same ppl would've lived and the same ppl would've died. when you have everyone in the world saying this or that works. it makes it seem like any small early intervention is beneficial. and that's the really weird thing. sure a majority of them are grifters. but just because ppl are grifting doesn't mean they are wrong. I imagine when Trump advocated for hydroxychloroquine, which I also think helps early. it must have horrified healthcare managers. god forbid it might work. what do they have to lose, the patient might live. I said early on hyperbaric chambers would be better than ventilators. even ACE2 inhibitors and beta blockers later turned out to be beneficial. they weren't even using anticoagulants. yet you don't hear about authorities even advocating vitamin C or D. or losing weight. the only guidelines and advice is more jabs. because there's no less effort in preventive medicine. for example, I was mollified when I found out Manchin was against including dental care in medicare since your teeth and gums etc.. are a major vector for disease. but that's where we are at. we are to believe that a simple shot in the arm is the answer to all our problems and every other idea is to be ignored, ridiculed, censored, or as Fauci and Collins says devastating takedown of it's premises. https://www.statnews.com/2021/12/23/...-shut-it-down/
                            Collins’s response to a memo signed by thousands of scientists should not have been to call for an immediate and devastating take down, but to use his pulpit as NIH director to hold a series of public discussions and dialogues. In a world where scientists were trapped in their own homes for months, a series of dialogues — even virtual ones — made available for the broader scientific community, policy makers, and the public would have benefited us all.
                            but we didn't. and we are passed that. and now we will never know. it's what they call a teachable moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                              it's one of those 'its ok when our side does it' things.
                              who is saying that here?

Comment

• I think the last time I saw my doctor I told him I have herpes and I needed medication. and even though he should've known I meant genital warts, he made me schedule an appointment and pay $200, and then apologized for misunderstanding. that was when I had a primary care doctor. but for the last few years I've been uninsured. I mean, what kind of idiot goes through a pandemic without healthcare insurance. I plan to get some once I get a job. I could get some for free right now I guess living in MA. they make me pay a penalty. so i am like, if I get sick then i'll die. but I like my chances. if I am wrong, I just hope it's not too painful. then I might have to rethink my strategy.

how does that work anyways. I have like no medical record. is there some kind of universal database for every time I went to see a doctor. it would say I am a potential vector for rabies to the public, with a scorching case of herpes.

Comment

Working...
                                X