Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nullnor
    you want to watch my you tube channel. yeah there he is sailing the ocean. because it's your fault. we never knew what to say to him. and now I drown out there in the middle of the ocean.
    I was hoping you'd be posting on Twitch.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• The Indy 500 will allow 135,000 fans in attendance.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        The Indy 500 will allow 135,000 fans in attendance.
        All to watch nullnor sail his boat?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          All to watch nullnor sail his boat?
          Cat's in the Cradle..........
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I was so drunk two days ago. it's weird when you quit drinking and get really drunk again, the hangovers are even worse. this one was 2 days. yeah.. I got drunk a little again tonite. I gotta pick up an electric water heater I bought to put in the old guys RV at my mothers tomorrow. at least I am actually doing HVAC shit. I might learn something and be useful, heh. definitely go back on the wagon.

Comment

• the worst thing about sailing is trying to register a boat. in todays nanny state you have a greater chance of having your boat towed then sinking it yourself. heh

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                The Indy 500 will allow 135,000 fans in attendance.
                you really can't catch the virus outside, in the US, maybe India.

ok. wtf. outside people eventually go inside, somewhere. you are at a porting even, you go inside, you get a hot dog, you get infected.

or you are outside, a Home Run is hit to you, you spill your nachos and rip your pants on a seat and still lose the Home Run ball, but you escape infection.

and life continues.

Comment

• the most important thing in everyone's life is that every perspective and experience that makes that three pound mass of jelly in your head.. it's connected to space. it's connected to the gravity that conforms the matter that forms your brain. it's the mysteries of things that make you who you are. every connection. every molecule that existed. we are just simple creatures. and sometimes perhaps an important thing might be how to harness the wind and sail a boat. the wind, and water is like space and solar winds. and gravity. you are inside this system. our perspective is never objective. ever.

the least we can do is realize we are at a disadvantage of perception.

Comment

• no way out is the best rocky song.

Comment

• you know there is a reason why mangers aren't held to the same standards players are even though they make more in-game decisions that be question. like tonite, I am like why would they be playing Judge to pull the ball on the ground but hit the opposite way in the air. it just seemed risky.

and what the fuck is all this positioning players anyways. it's killing me. you don't know where the ball is gonna go unless players are depending on muscle memory. I know this stuff and being stubborn. ..but it seems such a stubbornness goes back to the very heart of society.

Comment

• one of the problems with being intelligent is that it seems like there's nothing you can't say that can't be misinterpreted.

but you know worse thing is that everything is FUBAR anyways, heh. I am only 52 years old. for people that are older than me. how does everyone deal with all the changes in the world. and it has changed a lot. so it's a legitimate question. it always does.

Comment

• i am almost ashamed to live a privileged life but not enough. that's really the greatest thing any mother ever hopes for her child. to carry one the tradition of survive.

we're losing. the years go past so fast now, our parents don't know what is happening. and they are right. ..so a sailboat.

isn't life always all about waves. Waver Chaser. i'll be the only guy out on the water questioning the Copenhagen interpretation of Quantum Mechanics.

Comment

• to tell you the truth, the people that gave us all these nice things in life, are still prone to mistake like everyone.

so how does that help me sail a boat. I don't know.

but I am pretty sure that we are all a bunch of idiots. and there are just a few people in the world that REALLY know what they are doing.

which is why we have things like 747's and microwave ovens.

Comment

• my mother is worth 10 million. and I live in an RV. and some day I may live in tent city in providence, I don't want any money from her and never have. I told her to donate it to an animal shelter.

it's funny real life.

my cat is warning me right now that what I am posting is gay, lol. like Sylvester Stallone is gay.

Comment

• I am actually tired of this whole woke gay shit. I am getting tired of all woke shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X