12 team yahoo keepers - pick my dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 team yahoo keepers - pick my dragons

Snake draft - 5 keepers - keep in round drafted - cant keep a player drafted in rounds 1,2,3,4
    6 x 6
    6th extra in batting is OBA
    6th extra in pitching is QS

The first 3 seem easy?
    Clevinger - one year 13th round
    Suarez - one year 13th round
    Villar - one year 10th round

pick 2 from below

Woodruff - 2 years at 23rd round

and
    Realmuto - one year at 14 - the best catcher but ..
    Tim Anderson - one year at 23 - so practically free
    Glasnow - 2 years at 11 - but not sure if he gets QS
    Ohtani (hitter) - 2 years at 14 - or just get him back closer to
    Kershaw - 2 years 5th round

because of keepers - 60 players - the actual drafted numbers in our league are closer to the top than in other ADP
    for example
    Tommy Pham would be 60 off the board no keepers - will be about the 40th player drafted in our league

thanks

Realmuto - yes.

Hard choice between Anderson and Woodruff. Extra year on Woodruff is nice tho.

Comment

Realmuto and Woodruff for me, too. Not that Tim Anderson would be a bad pick over either, but I like those two just a bit more
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yeah, same answer. Anderson would not be a bad choice either and I like how he tries to give back to the game.

Comment

How soon do you have to choose? It'd be nice to know a little more about Clevinger or Suarez if you're only getting them for this year.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
            How soon do you have to choose? It'd be nice to know a little more about Clevinger or Suarez if you're only getting them for this year.
            I have a few weeks but they are very likely keepers due to the low round keeper spot. I will know more before keepers are due

Comment

I'm with Chance...Woodruff and Realmuto.

Everything I see about Suarez is a positive for opening day...Clevenger, is still a mystery.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Yeah.. I would be pretty scared to keep both Suarez and Clevinger without more info. Anderson is a nice consolation prize if you throw back Clevinger. Even if he is hurt a lot by adding an OBP category.

Comment

Working...
                X