2020 Most Expensive Keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Most Expensive Keepers

Who (and what price) are your most expensive keepers. What kind of league (mixed or only) and how many teams.

My AL only 5x5 12 team. I am keeping a $40 Jose Ramirez. I am on the fence for a $45 Greinke as there are only a hand full of aces back in. Two owners have more than 210 dollars to spend.

How about you?

I am keeping Justin Verlander for $113 . It is a $400 cap 14 team league with massive inflation.

Comment

in my main $$$ league, a.l. only, these are my most expensive protects:

jose.ramirez $34
      frankie.lindor $31
      tim.anderson $24

Comment

16-team mixed, $300 auction budget, Yelich is almost certain to be kept at $57.

Comment

AL 4X4 10 team $260 - keeping Trout at league (all time) high $53 for the third and final year.
          One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Gerrit Cole at $38 and Starling Marte at $40. It's a 14 team mixed 5x5 w/9 keepers & $300 budget. Cole is probably priced at 60% of his auction value. And Marte is probably priced at 75% of his auction value.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

12-team mixed I'm keeping Kershaw at $25 and will be extending Soto to either $28 (thru 2022) or $33 (through 2023).
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

10 team AL Only topper league
                Trout $50
                Altuve $41

I think Trout will be the most expensive keeper. Stanton was purchased for $55 last year but he will not be kept. On a side note as soon as Stanton was announced as sold the losing owner immediately said to the winning owner "You got Hagared!."
                Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
                Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Working...
                X