No announcement yet.

Cheating In Baseball.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Yankees reach first on catcher interference in the 1st inning. what are those Orioles trying to pull off ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Let the retribution begin:

I will always love Joe Kelly for this mockery...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

MLB handed down the punishments for Tuesday's game. Joe Kelly gets an 8 game suspension. Dodgers manager Dave Roberts gets a 1 game suspension. And Astros manager Dusty Baker gets fined. Kelly will appeal his suspension, so he can play until his appeal is heard.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Players around the league are voicing their displeasure with MLB's decision to suspend Joe Kelly.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Manfred is a douche
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              Manfred is a douche
              Got SUV?
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                Got SUV?
                I'll rent one if I have to
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

During Wednesday's ALCS game between the Astros and Rays in San Diego, there was a guy in the high-rise apartment building behind the right field stands who was using a megaphone to heckle the Astros players. LMAO!

“Attention: Members of the Houston Astros organization that participated in the sign-stealing scandal of 2017 and 2018. You all are a bunch of cheaters. The global baseball community has not forgotten your transgressions against the game.”

"Jose Altuve, you are a cheater, shame on you."

"Carlos Correa, you are a cheater, shame on you."

And he continued on through the entire lineup. I can't wait to see a video if one exists. This had to be epic.

Astros second baseman Jose Altuve evidently noticed the heckling as he could be seen turning around and looking towards the outfield as Kanter was speaking.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/10/ast...ony-petco-park
                  Last edited by madducks; 10-15-2020, 11:48 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X