Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJ Top 1000 Rock Classic Veto Thread

Gents, We have our first Veto.

How about you all pm me with your vote. I will keep it confidential and just post the results. Unless of course you want it to be open forum than we vote in this thread.

Moving forward if you want to veto do you want the nominated song sent pm or posted. Again we can do it here.

Just let me know what you want.

Do we/you want to let vetoed poster replace or just lose the spot?

I think it will be much easier to just post votes here; otherwise Gregg's inbox will get full and it'll be a cluster. As for allowing a re-pick, I don't care either way.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I really do not want to veto somebodies' favorite songs.

Mith I am truly sorry to do this to you. I vote veto. I just hate it and it would never make my top 2000 if we went that high.

Comment

So we need 5 votes to veto... He said it's not even his favorite Yes song!
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          I really do not want to veto somebodies' favorite songs.

Mith I am truly sorry to do this to you. I vote veto. I just hate it and it would never make my top 2000 if we went that high.
          No problem. It's all in fun. Just to make it known, that Pixies song DMT picked wouldn't make my top 100,000 songs
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Seems like we should probably just ditch the veto.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Seems like we should probably just ditch the veto.
              But I really really hate the Yes song!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                But I really really hate the Yes song!
                Lol!!
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

I’m saving my vetoes for Rush songs.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I'm not vetoing any songs.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      I'm not vetoing any songs.
                      I wouldn’t, but Mith will be disappointed if I dont veto at least ONE Rush song.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                      X